Open Beta Starting Sunday

Time to mark your calendars! I am happy to announce that we will begin the open beta for the next Movie Battles II release on the 13th of March, this Sunday. The public test will be made available via the launcher for approximately one week. Official servers will be used for hosting games as with the previous open beta. More details will be released when we go live.

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
And just like that, the ex-duelists - those who had been long left behind, unable to adapt and refusing to accept their predicament - came out of hiding...

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
Hopefully there won't be any issues with the different version(s) between official servers and others :X.

Jorge

Venom Big Boss Coder
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hopefully there won't be any issues with the different version(s) between official servers and others :X.
Beta binaries will reside in a separate folder so you will be able to seamlessly switch back and forth between the beta build and the public build with a single click on the launcher. (Basically installs 2 versions of the mb2 mod, so it's as if you had 2 separe mods to play)

Did you just admit you would ejaculate all over your monitor from a crash to desktop?

Do you know, I'm a male >_>.

cli·max
ˈklīˌmaks/
noun
noun: climax; plural noun: climaxes
the most intense, exciting, or important point of something; a culmination or apex.
"the climax of her speech"
synonyms: peak, pinnacle, height, high(est) point, top;More

I would reach the top of my excitement like a heroine high. You dirty, dirty English Kanigit