Only 2 Servers With No Players.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I have tried everything now. I have even deleted and reinstalled everything to no avail. I'm so confused... :(
Well, most Mac users who experienced similar problems solved by methods I've already mentioned, repairing installation and resetting to defaults.
The last thing I can do is cast @kikili and @redsaurus. They are most powerful Mac users, maybe they can help you.
Last login: Tue Jun 14 12:22:49 on ttys000

iMac:~ Jatinder_Hayre$ /Users/Jatinder_Hayre/Desktop/mb2.sh ; exit;

WARNING: The runtime version supported by this application is unavailable.

Using default runtime: v4.0.30319

2016-06-14 12:23:07.601 mono[775:106277] WARNING: CFSTR("MovieBattles is \37777777702\37777777651 2003-2016 MovieBattles Team") has non-7 bit chars, interpreting using MacOS Roman encoding for now, but this will change. Please eliminate usages of non-7 bit chars (including escaped characters above \177 octal) in CFSTR().

dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../Frameworks/SDL2.framework/Versions/A/SDL2

Referenced from: /Users/Jatinder_Hayre/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Jedi Academy/SWJKJA.app/Contents/mbii.x86.app/Contents/MacOS/mbii.x86

Reason: image not found

This is what mono displays. I doubt it will be of any help. Also I have attached a screenshot of what my Launcher displays. I hope one of you may be able to help lead me to a solution. I don't want to give up just yet.
As I said before, most people who play on Mac use JKJALaunch. So far, I've seen only one user who said that he can actually launch game with MBII Launcher on Mac.

Your log shows that MBII Launcher tried starting mb2 via MBII Client, and it failed due SDL2 Framework is missing.
You can try installing it by yourself, as described in this guide:
Lazy Foo' Productions - Setting up SDL 2 on Mac OS X
Then run Movie Battles using MBII launcher once again.

Well, most Mac users who experienced similar problems solved by methods I've already mentioned, repairing installation and resetting to defaults.
The last thing I can do is cast @kikili and @redsaurus. They are most powerful Mac users, maybe they can help you.

As I said before, most people who play on Mac use JKJALaunch. So far, I've seen only one user who said that he can actually launch game with MBII Launcher on Mac.

Your log shows that MBII Launcher tried starting mb2 via MBII Client, and it failed due SDL2 Framework is missing.
You can try installing it by yourself, as described in this guide:
Lazy Foo' Productions - Setting up SDL 2 on Mac OS X
Then run Movie Battles using MBII launcher once again.

Thank you! I hope they can help me out in my predicament. I was searching another thread and I have found out that their is a service available where other, more skilled, users could tea control of my mac with my permission and perhaps fix the problem. The SDL does seem complicated since the new Mac update doesn't use Command Line Tools anymore. So it's a little confusing. :(