Once upon a time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
I had a thread dedicated to potential changes that could keep the fun/feeling of 1.3, and stave off the horrid putrid system that is 1.4. Then, came the critics. They brought forth no suggestions of their own, for they were not good at sabering themselves. However, what they failed at providing useful criticism/suggestions, they succeeded in making me believe any sort of hope for MB2 was futile. For it was a community divided, held together by the glue of hatred between men, watched over by the gleaming eyes of developers with no concept of reality.

Truly, these were dark days. So forth I ask, what pray tell, are we to do about this 1.4? How are we to revert it, how are we to see MB2 prosper into the land of merriment?

I suggest a genocide of gunners.

Anywho, post suggestions/feedback for why 1.4 is laughably bad, or why you're bad at sabering and think 1.4 is good.

T r i s t a n

Banned
I usually agree with what you say Achilles, aside from flinch being unbearable (to be fair it can be mastered), but. A mass genocide of gunners? C'mon man, we need them, their fundamental. Stay realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.