Old Random Replacements

dwarf

Donator
Over the years there have been many replacements, either for player models, weapons or sounds. Playing this mod going on 10 years I've collected a few going through many old drives. Some no longer work because of the changes to some models and voice commands, but those that do I've hosted and am about to share.
To those of you who have also collected a few, please help increase our collection by hosting them and sharing them in this thread or your own. I do not remember most of the creators of these replacements but a shoutout to these people, Supa, Subaru, Ben, Lerv, Alenoguerol, Darth Norman, Blue, Andrew Past, Bladez, Eagle Eye, Douche Bag and siege. If i have missed anyone please step forward and claim credit.

(For balance reasons Nade Trails and Proj/Blaster Trails will not be posted)

WTFBOOM TD - Replaces the Thermal Detonator sound with THIS =Download=

NukeTD - Replaces the Thermal Detonator Explosion with a Nuclear explosion instead of the white glow. =Download=

Frostmourne - Adds Frostmourne from World of Warcraft as a saber hilt for Jedi/Sith. =Download=

DC-17 Pistol - Replaces the ARC/Clone Pistols with a new custom made one. =Download=

Trololol - Replaces a Padme skin with THIS guy. =Download=

SpecOps Stormtrooper - Replaces Bounty Hunter 4-LOM with a White/Grey Stormtrooper. =Download=

ShoopDaWhoop Ruptor - Replaces the Disruptor Model/Sound with THIS =Download=

RCSBD - Replaces the SBD blaster fire sound with the Republic Commando SBD sound. =Download=

Pedobear - Replaces Chewbacca with Pedobear =Download=

Old Frag and Pulse Grenades - Replaces Frag and Pulse Grenades to the ones from b18 and under. =Download=

NewJan - Makes Hero Jan 1000% sexier =Download=

MotherFuckingMaceWindu - Replaces Jedi Windu's Taunts with a badass attitude. =Download=

MaxRebo Dekka - Replaces Brown Dekka with Max Rebo the blue elephant, changes sounds too. =Download=

ImprovedLightning - Increases the effects of Force Lightning (Must have Dynamic Glow ON) =Download=

BlackHole Trooper - Replaces Bounty Hunter Ailyn Vel with a Black Armored Stormtrooper =Download=

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
There you go - this one works in the current version (kudos to @Penekowski and co), but it messes up other deka models... Well, you'll see...
Dropbox - zz__MaxReboDeka.pk3

I also have a funny Qui Gon deka replacement, but unfortunately I lost the adapted version by peneke and co and it's incompatible with current version :(

I'm looking for a probably old mod, it replaced the shot sounds with "pew" sounds pronounced by human... Am I going completely insane or this mod indeed existed? Please help me Movie-Bat Communi, you're my only hope.