Ok, what's up with theses guys?

/serverlist - for names and id #, changes when people disco/conn/reconnect
/ignore # or /ignore name

If name is too common a small list should appear with id# corresponding to names, select from list and ignore.

Disable chat.

Or the devs could make it easier to control font size and where and how text appears. Not just o the hud but say disabling it from being seen unless you hit ~tilde for console.

So you'd disable chat from appearing on your screen when playing but it would keep appearing in your console...so you'd still see what ppl are chatting. Meh to it all!

:)

now with a guy who's calling himself "gay ppl are a disease".

There's seriously some guys... It's not even funny.

People do it deliberately to get a rise out of you. Ignore it and move on. They're just seeking attention.
It's the quiet ones you gotta watch out for.

Depends on your humor. If you are so thin skinned that you get offended by names you should spend less time on the internet.
Sorry but no, there are steps that shouldn't even be laughted at, especially when the guy look deadly serious about it.
Wanna talk about how gays are treated in some "civilised" country? Or how Black Albinos can be attacked on the Street in Africa and get there arm cut off and leave dying alone?

Or even that guy who named himself [ISIS] with an Arabic name and more often than not giving the Allah word, when you have lost someone in the terrorist attack, you have much less patience with that.

If it was just there nickname it would be ok, but how they interect by calling others faggots, telling how you like dick in your ass continusly is boring. It's a level under Call of Duty community, and that say a lot.

Prooobably, still loving to kick there ass tought. So I guess it's fine both way. :p

They piss me off with there nickname, so I piss them off by killing them and making them ragequit! :D