Official Training Server for New Players?

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
Just a thought, maybe have a new server meant for having new players git gud at Movie Battles 2? Because sometimes, even if new players read the 2 starter guides, they will have to take time to actually master some of the things in them like sabering. I'm pretty sure this might increase the amount of players we have, and not so good players like me could get better at both gunning and sabering.

As good of an idea this would be, I feel like it would need to be heavily moderated, or else people who are vets at the game will just stop in to wreck some people that they know won't put up much of a fight.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I had to learn the hard way, everyone else should too.

zane

US Official Server Admin
Even though you will get frustrated getting sniped every 2 seconds at least you'll learn other gunners habits and see what they do.

Is there a way for admins to code to only allow players who have 45-60 hours in the game to get on? once your past you can't get back on? Or can you just change your IP or something to reset?

zane

US Official Server Admin
Is there a way for admins to code to only allow players who have 45-60 hours in the game to get on? once your past you can't get back on? Or can you just change your IP or something to reset?
How would anyone train them then :O