Movie Battles II Team
These are now available at the bottom of the Downloads page under Tools. A brief summary of the contents:
- The original Jedi Academy and Jedi Outcast SDK assets and programs (partially reorganized and deduplicated).
- Map editors (GtkRadiant 1.6 and NetRadiant Custom) and Q3map2GUI, with a setup script to configure environment and MBII specific settings.
- PSDs for model icons and level design related graphics.
- A copy of Pakscape if you don't already have a preferred way of working with PK3 files.
- Miscellaneous scripts and other utilities we have used internally for working with MBII related files.
V1.3 - Updated NetRadiant-Custom to 2022-02-11 release. NOTE: If upgrading NRC manually, make sure to move the folders games, ja.game, and jk2.game from the root into a subfolder named 'gamepacks'. - Updated map entity definitions for trigger_multiple to add new doorTrigger property. - Added optional Modified Map Objects PK3 to Level Design Assets. Currently contains ship MD3s with fixed normals. V1.2 - Updated example CTF map references to incorporate protected spawn forcefield changes. - Updated map entity definitions to fix malformatting issue that hid some entities and updated trigger_push and misc_siege_item for an upcoming MBII release. - Added JKA siege tutorial files (source for siege_destroyer and vehicles tutorial). Was overlooked before due to being released separately from the main JKA SDK. V1.1 - Added example CTF maps as references for the upcoming CTF mode. - Updated levelshot example with CTF indicator. - Updated entity definitions with more consistent formatting, some fixes, and merged improvements from DarthG's Updated MP entities: https://jkhub.org/files/file/1299-updated-mp-entities/ - Added target_ambient to entity definitions (will be available with CTF's release). - Added shader_trigger entry to netradiant .game definitions to fix wrong shader on trigger entity creation V1.0 - Initial release