Not a medic class , but a medic build

Healing has a good model outlined with hero too. If healing in any form does come to exist I hope it uses the hero threshold idea.

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
But make sure healer is immobilized so if he starts doing that in a bad moment, bad spot he dies from not being careful enough.
Yeah it would be more like the forcedrain or lifedrain from the original JKA , you can't move while doing it...
The same healing power used as an AOE would be some kind of "Deathfield"

k4far

Banned
Donator
Billy,

tell me truthfully you just want to be more influental on the outcome of games? I am watching you play you usually appear when things are pretty much finished haha. Is there some background, your concern for balance or you see healing as a way to have more fun and reason to use the emotes.

I am not saying anything of this is wrong.

Decent healing indicator. Only video I could think of pretty old:
Screenshot_20170721-002238.png

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
Billy,

tell me truthfully you just want to be more influental on the outcome of games? I am watching you play you usually appear when things are pretty much finished haha. Is there some background, your concern for balance or you see healing as a way to have more fun and reason to use the emotes.

I am not saying anything of this is wrong.

Decent healing indicator. Only video I could think of pretty old:

I've been playing as a healer on many games , and i enjoyed it so much , MBII has become my favorite game and i think it has a lot of potential than doing damage to everybody like an aimbot , i think there are some players like me who will feel more useful as a support class , helping the team from behind and being more strategic... :D

EDIT : With or without healing , the medic emote will be the best !