•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] No Clue How to Make This Run

I've got multiple issues with the Steam version of this game that I have no clue how to fix or even what is going on.

1) I don't know how to bring up the MB2 launcher.
2) Adding the prefix to my steam launcher allows me to launch the game, but I can't join any server without freezing/crashing
3) Trying to launch it from the gamedata folder results in freezing/crashing.
4) Even when I get into a server, it crashes with the message (not specifically) "error, launcher must be running", even though the first time the launcher was running, but now I don't know how to bring up the launcher.

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Uhh, launcher is located in your GameData folder, called MBIILauncher.exe, if this is your question.

oO
Could you please make a screenshot of your GameData folder?
aJXNa6g.png

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Your launcher doesn't necessarily have to be in gamedata. Just make sure you can find it easily. It may still be in your downloads folder unless you have moved it elsewhere. I don't think you can minimize it and have it work. If you minimized it, check your running apps on your taskbar (Next to the volume icon) and you can bring it up from there.

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
You clearly dont have the launcher in the gamedata folder. File mbii.x86.exe is not the launcher.