new TK SYSTEM (TK stands for team kill) system is absolutely broken with a capital b

hello?
so there i was literally top of the scoreboard. i'm at like 0 tk points mind you. suddenly i throw one of my classic nades and some dumb teammate (won't say who but he's in aliit and his name is between 4 and 6) starts running towards my nade with malicious intent. ok, i think to myself, "he won't make it"). i'm safe, i think. but guess again because new tk system says fuck you, and it says it confidently.
it was.... 18:05 when my nade detonated on the aliit server. i can..still hear his screaming. everytime i close my ears, he's there. i think i'm suffering from PNSD (post nade stress disorder). victim was standing 4... say, 3.5 meters away from my explosive device when it detonated. he lost 4 hp, my tk points got maxxed and i got permabanned from aliit.

me...i can't go back. i have to live with this for the rest of my life. but it's not too late to stop others from going through the same.

revert the tk system changes.

Fives is doing god's work. More people need to get TK-banned so that they come here and whine prompting devs to work faster and harder on a new TK overhaul. I suggest giving 100 TK points every server tick if your line of sight crosses a teammate. Because temptation to teamkill also should be punishable

Fuse294

Internal Beta Team
If it offers any assurances, another update is in the works to remove some problem code that was unintentionally causing TK to be applied twice.