New Player, Glad To Be Here

Heya, some of you may have seen me in game under the same name. The community here seems to be rather fun, breath of fresh air compared to many forums I've been on.

Been a Star Wars fan for ages, played Galaxies when it was on its death bed, and I prefer the Extended Universe to the New Canon.

Past that. I'm open for questions, hoping I can make some friends during my time here

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
The community here seems to be rather fun
It's funny to hear that. The narrative I used to believe was that MB2 had a relatively toxic community, but at this point I'm not sure. I think it used to be more toxic in the past but at this point it seems.. kinda... tame... Like there's not that many people who are honestly trolls or honestly toxic shitters. Instead of trolls we have surreal pseudo-trolls (like Bob Billy, Goliath, Chaos...) and instead of honestly toxic raging shitters we have... tryhards... who generally don't get mad enough to be toxic. (I'm both. Surreal humor and tryharding.)

Welcome to the game.

It's funny to hear that. The narrative I used to believe was that MB2 had a relatively toxic community, but at this point I'm not sure. I think it used to be more toxic in the past but at this point it seems.. kinda... tame... Like there's not that many people who are honestly trolls or honestly toxic shitters. Instead of trolls we have surreal pseudo-trolls (like Bob Billy, Goliath, Chaos...) and instead of honestly toxic raging shitters we have... tryhards... who generally don't get mad enough to be toxic. (I'm both. Surreal humor and tryharding.)

Welcome to the game.
At least compared to what I'm used to, the game seems tame. I'm glad that the community seems welcoming for what it is