need help

Hello. Ive been playing this for awile now and cant seem to be a good jedi/sith and its really frusteration me like never before and was wondering if someone could teach me not be complete garbage
thanks

Phelps

Donator
If it is Duels, keep tabs on this thread:

How to duel - MONDAY 17TH 19:00 GMT | Movie Battles II Community

With basics from agentoo8, you can build on and on those foundations. EU Duel Server has a lot of guys, who like to teach newcomers.
I can't talk about the US side, but I have seen guys from the USA attended agent's sessions.
Also, forums offer some threads related to Dueling and using saber in the fight. Like this one:

[Guide] The Dueling Compendium | Movie Battles II Community

If you need to get a grip on saberist in the open, play gunner classes first. I know it's tempting to get into saberist class right away, since it's the unique thing in this mod, but getting to know all the classes might help how to fight Jedi/Sith and vice-versa. You can use that knowledge then from the other side, because you got to know weaknesses of gunner classes and you know, how to approach it with melee class like Jedi/Sith. Don't forget also, that Jedi is a support class.

Community can help, if you bump into decent behaving players. Some are trolls though, that's completely normal in every multiplayer game though.

deuling i just want to get better at dueling

In that case, I would recommend Phelps post as well. They are trying to teach new and old people how to get better at these classes. I don't really know much about dueling. Most of my gameplay happens in open.