Need help with a Sith model

Hey! So I've been trying to get this mod of Ashara Zavros to work for the last few hours but it's got me beat. I can get her icon to show up in the character list but her model is completely transparent. I really can't think of anything else to try... so, I was wondering if any experienced moders could take a look and see what I'm missing/doing wrong. Kinda in over my head here. Thanks!

Upvote 0

Fuse294

Internal Beta Team
It's the .shader file if I've looked at it correctly.

It's pathing to models/players/ashara_zavros not +sit_ashara_zavros

Easy fix with notepad just correct the pathing for the model

It's the .shader file if I've looked at it correctly.

It's pathing to models/players/ashara_zavros not +sit_ashara_zavros

Easy fix with notepad just correct the pathing for the model
Thanks for the reply! I just tried doing that but she's still not showing up

Fuse294

Internal Beta Team
I'm assuming you have her listed on a custom model (cm) file since you said you can see her icon.

I'm assuming you have her listed on a custom model (cm) file since you said you can see her icon.
Not too sure what that us. I just throw the .pk3 in the MBII folder, like with Penekepack. Should I be doing something different?
I just checked and funny enough her lightsabers do show up in the game, just not her for some reason

Okay so the 1.9.3 update changed how custom models work, you need a dedicated cm file for skins to load.

See if this works I added a cm file for the skin into the pk3 z_Ashara Zavros.pk3
It's still not working :/. She's transparent and the console says "Shader model/player/Ashara_Zavros/boot has a stage with no image" for each texture (face, boot, gloves, etc)

Fuse294

Internal Beta Team
Looks like a problem with the model itself, where did you get it from?