NA Saber Tournament $50 Prize 11/4/17 (Details Inside)

I think you should let some EU play now, as this thread doesn't seem like it's getting attention at all <_<.
Except the good EU people who can win, ban them. plz.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
i think if u kept na only consistent early on the scene wouldnt be "dead as hell"

Would be a bit unfair if we played though...
inb4 NA>EU lul
I said the really good EU players should be banned. Ban aaron from all dueling tourneys until the dev team gets around to his nerf.
This is justified and a correct approach.

i think if u kept na only consistent early on the scene wouldnt be "dead as hell"
that has literally n o t h i n g to do with what I was implying, I didn't say anything about the tourney at all, I was talking about the scene as a whole

NA's duelists are so spread out clan-wise and they spend so little time on duel servers because they're never populated in NA that they barely get a decent amount of practice in. This largely has to do with the fact that a lot of old NA duelists don't think duels are particularly fun anymore, but even the newer good duelists pretty much never go out of their way to attempt to populate a duel server.

Most of the time when duel servers are populated all I really do is spend time /telling new players how to play and what BP does and whatnot, only to never see them again. Occasionally there's the one or two really good aliased duelists who just moan "garbo patch" after a few duels, then they either leave or stop fighting me altogether because they don't think duels matter enough to get practice fighting someone that's decent at this "garbo patch". THAT's what I meant by saying the NA dueling scene is dead.

what do i know tho i'm jus na trash

edit:also u act like the region specific tourney thing was my idea

Last edited:

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
it was directed towards tourney creator using your post,ik it was ambiguous what do i know im just na trash

it was directed towards tourney creator using your post,ik it was ambiguous what do i know im just na trash
well having the tourneys restricted from the start wasn't gonna make na magically care about duels again so i didn't see your point anyway

Like I said its staying NA only and EU Only from here on out, that wont change.

I don't know why you even bother the one tourney you did sign up for you literally dropped at tourney time, along with all the other no shows it made the whole tournament hectic trying to fill spots and get things rolling smoothly. That is why I stopped doing reserve lists, and made it so if you aren't there tournament start it is automatic win for your opponent.

I think once the next patch comes out the duelers will come back out of the woodwork. I will let everyone get acclimated to the new patch and host the next tourney. But for now like takuta said the only active duel scene now is currently EU.

Things went seriously south after 1.3 to 1.4, but have gotten slightly better over time.