To those who have been following me since I won the 2015 dueling tournament and those who are aware of my status as Dueling Elite among servers NA and EU...

I want to announce that I am coming out of retirement and will be back on the competitive scene.

I am completely aware of the haters and those who want to trash talk behind my back. Those people? Come out and show yourself. Meet me in the dueling arena so I can remind you what you really are:
A common duelist.
That is why you can't even last 20 seconds against my hurricane combo or why you cant keep up with my quick minded tactics and fast saber strikes.
To put it simply? Most are just not ready to face a true duelist of my caliber.

Inbox me and we can set something up but know that I will *NOT* hold back regardless of your skill level.. Just because you are new doesn't mean I will take it easy; however, I will thrash you over and over until you go to spectate or rage quit. Either way you will submit to me...

Yes I know duals are not as good as they used to be. That only makes my victories all-the-more enjoyable.

-Darth Colton

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Colton! Looks like I made you RQ today. Expect more from "Sith Lord" 🤪
20200712190342_1.jpg

To those who have been following me since I won the 2015 dueling tournament and those who are aware of my status as Dueling Elite among servers NA and EU...

I want to announce that I am coming out of retirement and will be back on the competitive scene.

I am completely aware of the haters and those who want to trash talk behind my back. Those people? Come out and show yourself. Meet me in the dueling arena so I can remind you what you really are:
A common duelist.
That is why you can't even last 20 seconds against my hurricane combo or why you cant keep up with my quick minded tactics and fast saber strikes.
To put it simply? Most are just not ready to face a true duelist of my caliber.

Inbox me and we can set something up but know that I will *NOT* hold back regardless of your skill level.. Just because you are new doesn't mean I will take it easy; however, I will thrash you over and over until you go to spectate or rage quit. Either way you will submit to me...

Yes I know duals are not as good as they used to be. That only makes my victories all-the-more enjoyable.

-Darth Colton
Fight me 1 on 1 pretender and only the strongest Sith shall rule!

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team

Here is the moment Darth Colton RQ'd MB2 last

Jokes aside, colton is a skilled duelist, everyone denying it and/or mocking at him is "Playing his Game" and overall, getting tricked by a troll, not to mention that when he plays on EU he plays on 105-115 ping, which leads me to think he is either from CIS (maybe foggy or fullmetaljack wanting to have fun with tryharders) or an US troll