•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] My game opens in window mode halfway off-screen

Hi, so I picked up Jedi academy on the steam star wars sale a few days ago. I heard about this mod and got interested to try it out. But whenever I open it it opens in windowed mode halfway off the top of my screen. I've tried using the shift-Right click method to try and get it down, but nothing is working. Does anyone have a fix?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-09 003449.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-05-09 003449.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 106

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Does it load beyond the splash screen? It looks like the window is frozen there, which would imply some application on your computer is causing it to freeze before it even gets properly started. The game defaults to fullscreen mode so it shouldn't even be windowed if this is the first time launching, unless you played in windowed mode with the base game first.

Does it load beyond the splash screen? It looks like the window is frozen there, which would imply some application on your computer is causing it to freeze before it even gets properly started. The game defaults to fullscreen mode so it shouldn't even be windowed if this is the first time launching, unless you played in windowed mode with the base game first.
yes, it does get to the main menu, I took that screenshot before it did. I did play the base game in windowed as I was attempting to figure out a widescreen hack for it. I never did, I did have the issue with openJK but a clean reinstall helped with that. I'm currently reinstalling Movie battles to see if that helps as well.