My Final MB2 Rant... Toxic players made me cry.

Okay to start off this has to be one of the most horrific catastrophes of a game. It is the star wars equivalent to 9/11 we are witnessing an unparalleled destruction of a mod that once had potential many years ago but now it has turned into an absolute mess. The game is a broken RNG filled pile of garbage filled with nonsensical "Power Moves" that are primarily based on knocking down or instantly killing the attacker without any chance to react or counter. Here is how you fix this nonsensical "game".

1. Wookie
Garbage class that caters to the lowest common denominator of the player base. And not only is this class literally just pressing w and left clicking but it rewards players for doing so. I have been saying this for years that we need to replace wook class with gungans, ewoks, pilot class etc. Literally anything but this cancer that literally makes it impossible to play imp as gunner without the direct assistance of a sith. Wook rushes you from a corner, you die instantly and you have to wait 4 minutes till spawn. Boring and punishing nonsense.

2. Deka
The class is tolerable when it is a loan deka charging 10 jedi. obviously the jedi will win. But when its 3 deka vs 3 jedi the deka will win 99.9 percent of the time if the deka has even remotely good aim. The deka should not be able to rush the enemy spawn in 10 seconds and flank every round. this is absolutely unacceptable and it is a burden and a chore to kill a boring enemy such as deka especially when tryhards use the same spawn flanking strat every round. The deka is a boring class for everyone except the tryhards that are kill hungry. scrap it.

3. Add a tournament mode.

This is probably the only thing that will save this game. Its competitive (Unlike casual corner that killed the game and people only play it because they have no choice) and its fun.
The devs need to stop festering over nerfs and buffs because the game can not, and will not work with these god like classes that do a shit ton of damage like sbd, deka and wookie. You need to go back to your roots which is the saber combat. Compose a game mode where players face eachother off and it will ultimately climax in the best players on the roster competing for the championship. Give every player who wins on a credible server an acheivement and host official tournaments. This is a much better idea than casual corner which only brings in noobs that will rage uninstall anyway

4. Make a better tk system.
Anyone who tks without a single enemy in sight and within the 10 seconds of the round should be insta banned. permanently. It is an easy script
If No Enemy Players In sight
> Ban = Yes
see? i fixed your game.

5. Stop trying to soften your player base with casual nonsense. The casual corner is the biggest middle finger to the competitive players who have been playing this game for 10+ years. We have been asking for a competitive mode or server for years yet the noobs who just installed get all the attention and love? Betrayal.

6. Add a healer to open.
Someone accidently Hits you? its okay because the healer can fix you up. Another solution to the blatantly obvious accidental tker annoyance. healers are armed with an ability to heal anyone within a couple feet of them. the healer has a cool down and its recharged. this would add extra team work to the game besides "oh just get out of the way while i shoot" or "Just aim better and you won't tk" I shouldn't even have to explain how nonsensical that explanation is.

7. Allow character creation
No further explanation. Having a game with zero personalization and catering to nerds that just want to "Play their favorite star wars character" is nonsense. Players should be allowed to be creative

8. Add a space mode.
It is possible in kotf and theire are drivable vehicles in other jk3 mods. Characters should be allowed to fly in space ships and go from space to land. It does not have to be perfect, but the fact that you actually would try to do something innovative would be respectable and epic. Sail barge is a total mess, but it is different and more entertaining then the generic " go to point A and blow this Up".

9. Add a mode where characters start with zero points and are rewarded for each kill with points
This would of course not be very balanced but that is not the point. Characters are rewarded points with each win, assist, etc similar to how cs works. But better.

10. Publically condem the toxic admins. Admins spamming the N word, Admins openly tking and resetting points, admins openly censoring etc. The sad thing is that the most toxic people on this game are likely to be admins. No leadership or organisation. Nothing you can do now but make a public thread about this condeming the admins publically and calling for clans to check their so called "mods".

11. Make a realism mode.
Every shot is an instant kill, saberist have to manually block lightsaber hits. FP and BP go down almost instantly.

12. Add new classes to open

More classes.
We need an engineer class that has c4, exposives, is able to give ammo etc. maybe controls rc mouse droid that detonates on impact
We need a clone jet trooper class able to shoot lightning blast. it would be the perfect counter for deka and sbd.

13. add ai so we can practice in offline mode. Maybe add ai nodes to a test map and give us the option to practice against certain classes so we don't have to keep getting rekt in online servers over and over to "git gud"

This is not a rage post. This is the genuine reaction to this game. Honest and 100 percent truthful with zero sugar coating. I believe everything i am saying about this game is 100 percent correct. I am simply exhausted and overworked from giving the devs criticism over the years. It is much harder being able to point out the flaws of a game than it is to make one. Anyone can look up online and search how to make a game. But not everyone can see how to make a fun, original, game with a thriving community. I understand you guys are doing this as a hobby but you were in quarantine for 3 months you have no excuses.

I'm one of your biggest fans, but a lot of these ideas are heavily flawed and wookie and sbd are not that strong even