EU Official Server Admin
Reaction score
I guess that's a server side issue that can't be addressed globally

Spaghetti

the grinch
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Reaction score
I just don't want to see things I described in chat. It's a problem with lack of admins and rule enforcment. I don't want to type /ignore because i'm lazy and want to see normal stuff those people write.
You can customize your own filter, just enable it and read the option description...

Reaction score
I just don't want to see things I described in chat. It's a problem with lack of admins and rule enforcment. I don't want to type /ignore because i'm lazy and want to see normal stuff those people write.
It’s going to be one or the other, bud. Either an admin will mute a player, and you can’t see anything they say at all, or you /ignore them and can’t see anything they say at all.

Only other option you’d have is to just not pay attention to what people say. A few just say things because that’s just how they are, most say shit because they think it makes them look edgy/cool/badass and shit.

Reaction score
There is a small group of people that play MB2 who say some pretty dumb and hurtful things. As Butters said, I would just ignore it. It's pretty annoying and gets old quick but most of these people usually stop after not being fed attention for awhile.

Reaction score
I´m rly okay with 1.6. You can get used to it very fast and some of the biggest annoying problems got fixed.

But there is one problem with the projectile rifle. It was since i started playing years ago. Idk why, but sometimes the projectile rifle doesent shoot directly when i hit the button. Maybe it´s cuz of the way ammo get drained. By the projectile rifle you only got 1 ammo in clip, but in BaseJA or on MBII some shots cost 2 ammo. Maybe thats why the projectile rifle is kinda jamming. Maybe let it load 2 ammo per 1 shot and double the ammo you start with at the next update.

And that you can´t join same team again after newround or class don´t change at Open-mode you should know anyway. Cuz the whole Community seems to flame hard about this.
It seems typing "/reconnect" into console solve most of the problems for now. So try this.

Tempest

coding in Wonderland
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
Legends and Full Authentic are separate modes.