Moviebattles II Hotfix 1.8.1.2 Released

iwCSA26.png

V1.8.1.2 Update
General
  • Fix: Resolved unintended performance issue introduced by previous update.
  • Fix: Potentially resolved server crash that frequently occurred on at least one map.

UI
  • Change: Chat now uses secondary font and slightly reduced font size.
  • Change: Reduced width of chatbox and moved to the left.
  • Fix: Apply cg_swearWordFilter checks to names in duel challenge center prints.
  • Fix: Updated Library description for frag grenades based on recent changes.

Full Authentic
  • Fix: CFL_AKIMBOPISTOL3 no longer gives level 1 pistol drains in alt weapon mode.

uMad? Map Pack
  • Fix: um_bespin_night
    • Prevent unintended objective completion.

Changed Files ( Manual / Server Downloads )
Code:
--MBII
cgamei386.so
jampgamei386.nopp.so
jampgamei386.so
mb2_um_assets3.pk3
MBAssets3.pk3
MBII.pk3
MBII_Mac.pk3
uii386.so

Changelog Legend
New - New feature or addition to the game.
Change - Changes to the game.
Fix - Bug fix.
Remove - Removed feature.
Feature - New feature name.

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
Just curious how did removal of a single voiceline affect fps in the whole game?

There were also some back end changes that dont go into the change log - in this case for new Launcher. It caused a small disk write every frame - depending on what engine you use changed how often it flushed to disk and so didn't get spotted in testing.

Sandy

Community Manager
Internal Beta Team
Hopefully um_bespin_night doesn't crash anymore now! I really like that version of the map. Since body blocking is less bad I may keep it as LS main duel map.

Inshallah we see a future build with a Pazaak minigame in the bar.

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
I don’t think I’ve ever experienced a server crash. I mean, there’s lots of people talking about it but I’m lucky enough to never have to deal with them.
You should try playing on a Spin day

How is this system even supposed to work? What is the purpose of them reviving dead threads?
Replying to something like an announcement is the most efficient way when you think about it. If they would reply to someone's personnal thread or any other socially involving topic. They would likely be replied directly.

But to answer to the question : I dont f... know, beside that they don't know how to read a date.