•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue More General MBCH Questions

I should have lumped these all together before but since the previous one was about animations...

Just some clarification

MB_ATT_DEKA_POWER for attributes is the power management correct?

Just to clarify what are the other two supposed to be for quickdeploy and the shield shockwave, because I've been messing around with these two attributes and not getting what I want. It could be typos but I can't find a difinitive answer in the

Also, lastly, does disruptor 3 still work? because i've tried both the MB_att_ approach and the classflag approach and neither actually seem to create the effect for my classes.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
MB_ATT_DEKA_POWER is power management, yes.

As for the other two I'm not sure if the values in code are the same as the flags for FA, I'll have to double check with a coder.

EDIT: They are not, but here's a list of them. MBCH Values

MB_ATT_DEKA_POWER is power management, yes.

As for the other two I'm not sure if the values in code are the same as the flags for FA, I'll have to double check with a coder.

EDIT: They are not, but here's a list of them. MBCH Values
MB_ATT_SHOCKWAVE, nothing on quick deploy. Perhaps quick deploy is the old 'turning rate', IDK.

Unfortunately neither are listed in the mbch values either, as far as i can see.

nothing on disruptors.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I'm looking into quick deploy, the MBCH value wasn't updated anywhere when it was added.

I want to guess that it's MB_ATT_DEKA_DEPLOY, but I feel that may be too simple. I found a flag for it, but no MBCH value anywhere near it.

Last edited: