More co-op/team force moves

It'd be great to see force power usage between two people do more. Sure you can grip a guy for a teammate, push nades, deflect fire around corners, that's great, but it'd also be good if you could do combos like push 3 and pull 3 timed at the same time; and do a rib crush that does 40 damage, two pushes close together do a superpush; where if the target hits a wall or other player it does damage, lightning and pull to score some light cheap damage (on a defending jedi/sith, with force focus at least), push 3 sandwiches for 30-40 damage, etc

It'd be good to just see more force power combos in general.

What Ideas can people come up with for this?
I'd like to be able to negate a fall with a well timed downward push too.

Honestly, this is an idea I'd love to see go further, I wouldn't mind seeing some friendly fire force powers tbh or rather, some ways to make that work especially since Jedi/Sith are now more support than offense.

There are so many times when I'm near a sith and a Jedi near me is unable to push the sith or me, really wish that at the very least they could push me out of harms way that would give the jedi and sith especially since they are now support classes more ways to actually support people, unfortunately FF force powers could be abused as they shouldn't count as an assist to a kill so you can't be punished for pushing someone.

Hell, I'd love to have friendly fire force powers if done right, wouldn't mind seeing some push action whereby Jedi can throw me in the air and I can shoot all the damn imps below before rolling into cover with glorious ARC Dex 3.

imo that's a horrible idea
btw if the devs wanted to encourage jedi/sithspam, they wouldn't have nerfed them

Maybe if they could control whether or not team powers could affect them. Hold use and ur jedi teammate can pull or push you from harm?

It'd be awesome if you could make a teammate benefit from ur mt. Make him invisible for 4 seconds:)
Or the ultimate sacrifice, super push a willing teammate into the enemy. Hmmm, has anyone ever countered the target of a sucessful super push with their own push? Can you push back a superpushed player? Ping pong super push playertoy?

Maybe if they could control whether or not team powers could affect them. Hold use and ur jedi teammate can pull or push you from harm?

It'd be awesome if you could make a teammate benefit from ur mt. Make him invisible for 4 seconds:)
Or the ultimate sacrifice, super push a willing teammate into the enemy. Hmmm, has anyone ever countered the target of a sucessful super push with their own push? Can you push back a superpushed player? Ping pong super push playertoy?

I can only imagine all the voluntary projectile, soldiers, *sheds a tear* such a beautiful sight.

super push a willing teammate

OvKLZNW.gif

I can see it now. All the complaints about getting banned for teamkilling. "But, he said I could!"

If this got implemented, it would be interesting to see how it turns out to say the least.

This should at least be an option to implement in fas. I think its already possible considering duel modes characteristics.
And we already have some team attributed abilities. Just not force related. The HP/armor/speed boost of rally reincarnated solids for one. Thats already in so why be shy about pursuing other ventures?

There are already several parallels. Force rage aura - increases toughness, speed, attack power of melee attacks. Actually, devs just ripped that entire concept and gave it to wooks:)
Linking SBD radar to teammates, maybe link all teammates radar together?
Sense 3 - allow to push or grip through walls:)
Grip itself, such low DMG u can help teammates get into difficult spots.

Why not give active powers to Jedi sith that benefit teammates:)
Force block, absorb, stationary locked melee Jedi renders nearby gunners immune to push/pull.

Other things - lightning disarms/unarms/un-primes nades/thermals . So the grenade thrower would need to re-prime his made for throw distance.

Would definitely upgrade any potential um or pb at the least.
Is sa, the version where you could use/buy fa abilities ever going to be a possibility?

Pb fleas or level 3 ruptors that pierce through walls, nightmare or dream, I want it back again.
Floating sabers? What about floating guns? That half-rancor sized SBD from ultimate!

Desperately starved for the crazy shit again. Open mode gets boring and most current fas just tôooooo tame.

This should at least be an option to implement in fas. I think its already possible considering duel modes characteristics.
And we already have some team attributed abilities. Just not force related. The HP/armor/speed boost of rally reincarnated solids for one. Thats already in so why be shy about pursuing other ventures?

There are already several parallels. Force rage aura - increases toughness, speed, attack power of melee attacks. Actually, devs just ripped that entire concept and gave it to wooks:)
Linking SBD radar to teammates, maybe link all teammates radar together?
Sense 3 - allow to push or grip through walls:)
Grip itself, such low DMG u can help teammates get into difficult spots.

Why not give active powers to Jedi sith that benefit teammates:)
Force block, absorb, stationary locked melee Jedi renders nearby gunners immune to push/pull.

Other things - lightning disarms/unarms/un-primes nades/thermals . So the grenade thrower would need to re-prime his made for throw distance.

Would definitely upgrade any potential um or pb at the least.
Is sa, the version where you could use/buy fa abilities ever going to be a possibility?

Pb fleas or level 3 ruptors that pierce through walls, nightmare or dream, I want it back again.
Floating sabers? What about floating guns? That half-rancor sized SBD from ultimate!

Desperately starved for the crazy shit again. Open mode gets boring and most current fas just tôooooo tame.

That last bit, I was always thinking of a Super Open Mode, name owing back to long ago. Except the map would decide what the classes consisted of, and you could spec it how you wanted like open mode. Maybe add suicidal jawas, and Ewoks with jetpacks idk?

The conc nades, I wonder if you can manipulate the dmg and radius of the explosion for them in fas?

In pb when the flags/tags worked blob was rocketblob with the dmg scaled ridiculously high.