•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Microsoft .NET Framework error about MBAssets3.pk3

Since today due to 1.4.1 update I'm having problem with updating my Movie Battles II.
When I accept updating MBII I have "checking files". Normal stuff. But, when it reaches to 100% a Microsoft .NET Framework error pops up and it says something about denieding (not sure how to write this word) access to the path. As seen at screen below.

hgjQQEG.png

When I'll click "Kontynuuj" which is continue, the launcher will move to the "removing old files" status. The fun fact is that removing old files won't end and probably will take too much time. What can I do besides re-downloading all MBII files? Thanks in advance for any kind of help.

Attachments

• MBIIframework.png
    MBIIframework.png
    509.8 KB · Views: 195

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Access denied for file. Remove all .pk3 files from MBII filder ,then repair installation.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Getting this.

4O7goOk.png
Remove referenced file ("...cgamei386.so").
Or right-click on that file => Properties => uncheck "read only" => OK.
Or right-click on "...Jedi Academy"=> Properties => Security => give yourself all possible permissions, including all subfolders.
Or start Launcher as admin.

Remove referenced file ("...cgamei386.so").
Or right-click on that file => Properties => uncheck "read only" => OK.
Or right-click on "...Jedi Academy"=> Properties => Security => give yourself all possible permissions, including all subfolders.
Or start Launcher as admin.

Third option helped the most and the game is updating. Many thanks. ^_^

Last edited: