Merry Christmas

Dakorian

Donator
Jingle Jangle whatever the fuck. I would like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas. I would like to thank the Devs for making a Mod/Game that has stood the test of time, "20 plus years". I would like to thank all the old school players who have put up with me and my foot work ;) Most of all thanks for those in the community who have kept Star Wars alive in our hearts and minds. Its my job to make cringe content. Love you guys and all hail MB2!

Merry Christmas.

Now for a Pepperidge Farms Remembers moment.

Dude, I mean no offense. You're part of the history, so be proud and own it. No one remembers me. But you, you're immortal:)

Dakorian

Donator
Ive realized you have to own the meme. I mean what shows you care more about MB2 than for a grown man to cry about it ? Still posting ten years later. ;)

Dakorian

Donator
Dude I have to say those were fun times. I used to cringe over crying over a video game but man. We as kids thought we were Jedi Knights or Sith. Bounty hunters or gunners. That whole thing was over me trying to get Superman kicked out of AOD because I had proved he was using wall hacks and an aim bot. Pretty much did the right thing and was kicked out of my clan. Taught me a lot about life. Sometimes its smart to keep your mouth shut and let things take the course. Broke down and cried. Tldr Superman was kicked out of AOD because he tried to destroy the clan. Thanks for letting me be apart of Mb2s history. :)

Hey! I remember Superman, lmao, no wonder he was so cool to me on unbanning me from AOD servers back in the day. Didn't know he tried to destroy AOD within in those times, well who didn't actually want to? like everyone hated AOD back in the day, lol. But yes Dak, we ex-chosen clan members remember the tales of Mike telling us about you crying n shit or that time you banned yourself from the AOD Pandemonium server, lmao. Boy! we were stupid teens in those good old days. Take care and good luck on that tournament you're trying to organize. I really gotta get back on MB2 more often tho.

Last edited:

Dakorian

Donator
You should! The cool thing about this community is we were all kids at the time. But we have all had years to live our life. I think the funniest Mb2 Experience was when Choosen was one of the most experienced clans in mb2 but I called out your Leader Mike and told him I could train a bunch of noobs to beat your clans ass in a match. So There was a 10 vs 10 match and we beat the living shit out of Choosen on DoTF. Like you guys got FUCKED up. You guys only won 2 rounds on defense. Shit was Hilarious. We were laughing at you guys on vent because you claimed to be so skilled but a your best players got rolled on our strats.