melee abilities need a dedicated bind

I am tired of pressing mouse 1 and mouse 2 at the same time only for my kata to become a kick or punch instead. Why this doesn't have a dedicated bind is baffling, it is literally 5 lines of code. If any mb2 devs here need a coding tutorial don't ask me because I can't teach those who are incapable of learning.

Lee

What is ur complaint then..? u can fix it urself....yet ur saying ur tired of not being able to fix it urself....ur trolling urself if anything here. Go and fix it since u claim u can. Problem solved. People in general don't want 3 keys to do something u can do with 2.

I am tired of pressing mouse 1 and mouse 2 at the same time only for my kata to become a kick or punch instead. Why this doesn't have a dedicated bind is baffling, it is literally 5 lines of code. If any mb2 devs here need a coding tutorial don't ask me because I can't teach those who are incapable of learning.
please don't encourage anyone to over-complicate the controls any more than they already have.

last update or whenever the hell, someone made it so you have to hold the use key to do a normal kick while jumping, when before you could just jump and right click, seems retarded (and unnecessary!) if u ask me.

please don't encourage anyone to over-complicate the controls any more than they already have.

last update or whenever the hell, someone made it so you have to hold the use key to do a normal kick while jumping, when before you could just jump and right click, seems retarded (and unnecessary!) if u ask me.
How would having the ability to assign a single key to initiate a melee kata make it more complicated? surely a combo of 2 buttons is more complicated than having a single key bound to that specific action.