Medics in Open mode?

I've been meaning to make this suggestion ages ago but I never got around to it or worded it correctly. Here goes!
Medics have been apart of Fully Authentic for ages and while I was playing a classic game of FA Jedi Temple I wondered: hey, what if Medics were a thing in Open mode? I got me to thinking about how it could be put in so it is both useful and not be over powered.

One of the ideas of course was to have a singular class on both sides for Medic. However, I dismissed the idea after awhile due to it not only being time consuming to make a class solely based for medics, but also to balance it with the already inputted classes.

My second idea was to add it to the commanders / ET's. Now, I'm not suggesting that the ET's be able to use it easily. A heavy price of specialization points would have to go into being able to heal people. Perhaps limit it such that you can't have reinforcement? or lessen it's points so that You can only have one weapon or grenade? Then I got to thinking; What about a self heal bacta add-on that would cost points if you went into the Medical specialization? There are numerous ways of having an medical specialization put into Open mode. However, it does come down to popularity and whether or not it will benefit MB2 overall. I leave that to you guys!

Just a couple of thoughts that have been mulling around in my head.

I think medics could be a good idea. I wouldn't worry about the 'timewaste' reason to not add medics. Simply build around that. Make medics like other people said:
1. Have certain intervals of healing of 33 health like heal attribute on hero.
2. Make it where medics have a certain number or supply to heal, so they don't just sit in a corner and heal an injured teammate for an hour until he's back to full. Do something like forcepoints that he can heal people with but the FP doesn't regenerate. (MP - Medic points)
3. Give them like a bacta bomb that he can place down and it heals everyone in the radius for 5 health every second and it lasts for 3-5 seconds.
4. Make sure they can't heal the enemy, the troll would be real. (Obviously)
5. Maybe don't have medics heal at all? Make them like a Rally Commander, they boost the health and speed of everyone around them.
6. Add something to medics that would be fun to play. Nobody wants to play a character with 40 health and run around healing everybody with a p1. Give them a unique fun playstyle.
7. Make them a 'support class' E.g: Placing forcefields, or giving allies speed, boost of health, or if you balance it right, a temporary upgrade to their damage or weapon.
8. Make the skins like a bothan for rebels and a Garindan (The imperial black spy with the elephant nose) For the imperials!

Or, just make a new class like a 'spy' who is an all around character. Invisibility, melee, guns, a slight and limited amount of healing, support, or offensive class.

DaloLorn

Movie Battles II Team Retired
They're called Kubaz, not Garindans.

The spy class sounds like a nice way of putting in all sorts of FA-exclusive stuff - forcefields, drones, turrets, all sorts of things could pop in.

Yeah I see so many things in FA that is so fun to use but never makes it to open mode. I'd like to see more.
They'd have to balance it so people don't get too frustrated like if they die from a hidden turret lol

A medic class would be great to me. But I am thinking of something even better: a class not being only a medic, but a class that could also give you more damages to deal for some seconds for exemple. Let's call it the General class. For exemple with this class, you have to stay behind, to help your teammates, give buffs/health/more shield and stuff like that. Of course this class would be limited, and can't do such things all the time, it would have a stamina bar, or a force bar, so it would be limited. Also, since it would be pretty op, this class shouldn't have more than 25hp-40hp, so the fact that you have to stay behind with this class would make more sense.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
buffs like that are too abstract and belong in sporty games like Overwatch. Movie Battles 2 has a certain essential "realism" to it.