Not a bug MBpoints cvar not working

Hello, thanks for taking the time to read!

I tried these two cvar about MBpoints, and could not see them working. First I switched the mbmode to 1 for Semi-Authentic.

g_MinMBPoints -> Semi-Authentic: Amount of MB points players start out with. g_MBPointsPerRound -> Semi-Authentic: Amount of MB points players gain every round.

I tried g_MinMBPoints 120 and g_MBPointsPerRound 20 then completed the map objective. On the next round, I still had 80 points to spend. Just in case I also tried this on mbmode 0 with open.

I'm not sure wether these cvar are still active to this day, I would assume these are really old and probably discontinued. So if it's a wrong report, please forgive me.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Points aren't really related to semi-authentic. You can run a point progression server on open mode. Semi-FA is just open with restricted models (if it even works properly at this point, who knows).

You can't have more than 80 points, so setting it to 120 won't do anything but hit the cap. Which is also why points per round doesn't change anything as you're already at the cap.