•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] MBII Launcher Cannot Find My Installation Files

I dunno wtf has been happening on this game lately but these crashes and technical issues are getting a bit over the top. Anyways, my issue is that after this update the game cannot find my installation path. It keeps giving me the same error here:

Capture.PNG

I've reinstalled manually, (from ModDB) and installed the launcher but it keeps giving me this same error. Any fixes will be helpful, Thanks.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Well, is the file mentioned there? Sounds like you uninstalled Jedi Academy from Steam...

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
I have it installed, I actually reinstalled JKA again to see if that would work but nothing has worked
That doesn't speak to the error. Look at what it's saying: That there is no jamp.exe at that path. Is there a jamp.exe at that path?

That doesn't speak to the error. Look at what it's saying: That there is no jamp.exe at that path. Is there a jamp.exe at that path?
It's solved, however there was a jamp.exe I reinstalled the whole game for a third time and deleted the actual JKA file before the re installation. It may have been a bug or simple technical issue however this really pissed me off as everything that needed to be on the files were on them. I dunno, this game keeps getting hectic every day lmfao. Anyways thanks for the help!

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
I'm guessing you had it installed on a separate drive before, uninstalled it from Steam (which would remove the JKA files but leave MB2 files alone since Steam won't delete files it doesn't manage...), then reinstalled JKA on another drive. The launcher (even if a new copy of the EXE) would look at existing user settings and still look in the old location, hence why it kept saying JAMP was missing.