•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue MBII Freezes While Loading (White Screen)

So, um hi. I'm new to this, obviously, um I've been searching around for a few minutes, checked the guides and everything and I can't seem to find this issue anywhere. I'm also unsure how to tag this, so I'm sorry if the tags are vague and undiscriptive.

I've just installed the mod and the game. The game loads and runs fine, no issues what so ever. The mod installed fine, as far as I can tell. I've followed the instruction and have the game booting from the MBII client. The log file is included, like asked for. I go to boot the game from the launcher, and it starts, technically, but it stays on a small white windowed screen until it's shown as no longer responding.

0IGpDGv.png

No error messages. Nothing in the logs that I know of that mention the game not loading. Booting JA through Steam and loading the mod that way produces the loading screen for MBII, but it stays there indefinitely as well, without the (Not Responding).

System specs are:
Windows 10
Ryzen 5 2600 Core
Radeon RX 580 Graphics Card

I don't know what the heck could be going on. If you can help that would be very much appreciated, thank you.

tl;dr: Game patched, installed, game set to run to MBII Client because Steam Install not default, game loads to white window indefinitely.

EDIT: Forgot to upload log.

Attachments

• log_27-3-19_10-08.log
    13.3 KB · Views: 195

Melee Mando

Internal Beta Team
So, um hi. I'm new to this, obviously, um I've been searching around for a few minutes, checked the guides and everything and I can't seem to find this issue anywhere. I'm also unsure how to tag this, so I'm sorry if the tags are vague and undiscriptive.

I've just installed the mod and the game. The game loads and runs fine, no issues what so ever. The mod installed fine, as far as I can tell. I've followed the instruction and have the game booting from the MBII client. The log file is included, like asked for. I go to boot the game from the launcher, and it starts, technically, but it stays on a small white windowed screen until it's shown as no longer responding.

0IGpDGv.png

No error messages. Nothing in the logs that I know of that mention the game not loading. Booting JA through Steam and loading the mod that way produces the loading screen for MBII, but it stays there indefinitely as well, without the (Not Responding).

System specs are:
Windows 10
Ryzen 5 2600 Core
Radeon RX 580 Graphics Card

I don't know what the heck could be going on. If you can help that would be very much appreciated, thank you.

tl;dr: Game patched, installed, game set to run to MBII Client because Steam Install not default, game loads to white window indefinitely.

EDIT: Forgot to upload log.
This probably isn't your issue, but I'll reply anyway just in case it is. My game freezes if it smells any key presses/mouse clicks while it's loading. I've just learned to keep my hands off of my controls and let it do its thing until I'm loaded in.