MBII Frag Video: Really?

Nice one,you even did frag video to prove me wrong :D Good video.
Still,i didn't know that you use fake nicknames.As for me - i never do such thing and i always join losing team,because it's a good challenge and it feels like it's a right thing to do,therefore i'm not afraid if community or twitch viewers see me fail and i'm not a masochist,i don't like to fail,i hate to fail,but i feel like it's my duty to always join losing team in mb2.Don't know if it will ever change,but for now i can't help it.

• Laugh
Reactions: SeV
Imo there's not a thing more impressive in MBII than chaining multiple consecutive shots. Always enjoyable to watch whenever people manage to pull this off
i always join losing team
Also, it has been proven that joining the losing team in mbii is a sign of defective genes. When in the history of mankind did people join the losing side? We are conditioned by evolution to join the winning team since it increases chances of our survival (MBII equivalent is high k/d ratio). Why voluntarily become a rat chased into a corner when you can be a cat devouring its prey? The weak are doomed to suffer and they will never learn the game unless they play in the same team with really good players, since observation is the best teacher.

Imo there's not a thing more impressive in MBII than chaining multiple consecutive shots. Always enjoyable to watch whenever people manage to pull this off

Also, it has been proven that joining the losing team in mbii is a sign of defective genes. When in the history of mankind did people join the losing side? We are conditioned by evolution to join the winning team since it increases chances of our survival (MBII equivalent is high k/d ratio). Why voluntarily become a rat chased into a corner when you can be a cat devouring its prey? The weak are doomed to suffer and they will never learn the game unless they play in the same team with really good players, since observation is the best teacher.
Because you can get an even higher egoboost carrying the losing team into victory, beating good players or getting a good k/d in a losing team. High k/d doesn't actually mean much without context in mb2, when you can't differentiate what type of players mainly have been killed.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Cool video. Really enjoyed the music mixed with lax editing. You probably could have compressed the video a bit but I guess you really wanted to make your point to Tisio.

3:40 is what really impressed me. That was a true 2v1 and very fun to watch someone who actually can duel.