[MB2VET] Noob Training Community

In an effort to help with player retention, I'm forming a new community where veteran players can volunteer to help train newer players. As someone who went through a training team in my noob days, I can say that hands-on training with MB2 mechanics and being given pointers can make a huge difference in your understanding of the game, even if you're new and clueless.

This isn't a clan, no need to worry about multi clanning. Just looking to gather a few good teachers and students.

Depending on how many are interested, I could host a gun training session soon.

I'm also open to on-the-fly training, just let me know.

The Discord server will serve as an information hub, as well as a general discussion around MB2 and it's development, as well as other things.

Also, I hope that the Discord can be used as a sort of unofficial VOIP for the MB2 Server.

The rules are simple, don't do anything you wouldn't do in front of your significant other's parents if you were meeting them for the first time.

I will add more stuff to the Discord server soon, in the meantime, I'm looking for some newbies who are genuinely interested in learning the game better. Join the Discord and post up!

I'll be interested in a gun training session if you ever do that. While my gun skills are good, i'm always willing to learn from people who are better/know more than me.

Discord server is a little more streamlined now... I have partially started the MB2VET Version of the MB2 Encyclopedia. Feel free to offer any suggestions if you notice inaccurate information.

Also, I've got a server up now for training sessions or just general open play. May experiment with progressive siege on it since that's a thing.

I'm all down to train some new fellers. Been playing Jedi Knight series since '97 (Dark Forces 2). Outcast since 2002. JKA since 2003. MB2 since 2007. So yeah, come at me folks. My greatest resumé is probably going to be the fact that I've trained Pep!to since he was a newbie, and I made him a fucking god. A literal. Fucking. God. It's a shame he's inactive nowadays. I'm looking for my Padawan :')