mb2_deathstar WR: 1:06 (0:56) 1/32

Since I had played on deathstar everyday for past few weeks due to the rtv's, I've decided that I'll be the first person to complete a speedrun on that map (first person to my knowledge at least). The category is called "1/32" because I did it on a closed server with only me playing it obviously, but I plan to attempt doing a speedrun on a full server- in 32/32 category. I hope that you find this idea as retarted as I do. Try to beat this world record.

Upvote 0
Hello sir, my Deathstar speedrun record is 0:53 on tR deathstar (starting at 7min50)

Try to beat this world record ;)
Hello sir, splendid run. It seems that I have been bested in my own game. In my defence, I can whine that your run was in different category - 1+/32. But nevertheless I will try to beat your WR.

Well, managed to beat it, but the difference is really small, so it probably can still be beaten.
Beat it if you can!
hey BUCKO. why dont you try this in live servers? i know damn well there are ways to escape under 50 seonds, you could even be the lackey who disables tractor beam for me while I bust out an unbeatable record run

hey BUCKO. why dont you try this in live servers? i know damn well there are ways to escape under 50 seonds, you could even be the lackey who disables tractor beam for me while I bust out an unbeatable record run
i'll someday try the 1+/32 category and im all for healthy competition (as long as hackers arent involved!1)