MB2 Xmas Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Thanks for this amazing gift, like the other I really enjoy the !spin

But (sadly) I couldn't find the EU server with the xmas dotf map. So I joined the US one (I was alone, wanted to try !spin) but after 5mn of loosing life and nade's everywhere, the server crashed, and doesn't seems to restard by itself :(

Just so you know ;) Merry Christmas and Happy new year to the whole team of MB2, Keep up the good work, you make us dream!!

EDIT: The US server restarted, after few minutes (No sign of the EU one tho)

Viserys

ex team lead
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hello! Thanks for this amazing gift, like the other I really enjoy the !spin

But (sadly) I couldn't find the EU server with the xmas dotf map. So I joined the US one (I was alone, wanted to try !spin) but after 5mn of loosing life and nade's everywhere, the server crashed, and doesn't seems to restard by itself :(

Just so you know ;) Merry Christmas and Happy new year to the whole team of MB2, Keep up the good work, you make us dream!!

EDIT: The US server restarted, after few minutes (No sign of the EU one tho)

Sry the EU server went down yesterday, it's back up now!

YE BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
smol critique: This format where, to join the server, you have to go find this thread on the forums and manually install the map, is pretty bad, I think. When you try to join the server, it just says you don't have the map. For people who don't really go on the forums or really think about the forums, it's just a confusing dead end. imo it should've just been a tiny mandatory patch (1.4.4ch) to give the map to everyone.

I'm idling on the server right now and watching as people connect and then immediatley disconnect because they don't have the map. (and then don't rejoin)

smol critique: This format where, to join the server, you have to go find this thread on the forums and manually install the map, is pretty bad, I think. When you try to join the server, it just says you don't have the map. For people who don't really go on the forums or really think about the forums, it's just a confusing dead end. imo it should've just been a tiny mandatory patch (1.4.4ch) to give the map to everyone.

I'm idling on the server right now and watching as people connect and then immediatley disconnect because they don't have the map. (and then don't rejoin)
its what i pretty much suggested and said earlier on lol, idk if vis or someone has already done this for the launcher ( im sure it hasnt happend yet) which is a shame cause this map is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.