MB2 Scrim Corps - Scrim Community

Hey all, most of you know me. Some of you might not. I've actually already posted this across a few discord servers already but wanted to leave a post here.

I've been toying with the idea of creating a clan neutral MB2 community specifically aimed at organising scrims, either internally within the MB2 scrim community I'm building or between community members and other scrim teams.

I've created a community called MB2 Scrim Corps, with a soft Clone Wars / Army of the Republic / Clone Army type feel to it. I'm planning on purely managing the community through discord and will look into hosting servers in the next few weeks. I'll also be looking for a first surge of 'Officers' (Staff/Administrators/Moderators) who will have a one time bypass of the progression system in the next couple of weeks to help kick start and manage the community.

The community ranking structure in place for moderation, administrative and organisational purposes.

Members of the community will be awarded the cadet rank when they begin and will be promoted through to private after participation in their first scrim. The ranking structure is of a similar nature i.e. Participation in scrims will award new ranks etc. Additional ranks are in place for 'Officers' and these are a conjunction of participation in scrims as well as helping with community moderation and organisation.

I'd love for you all to join so we can try and band the larger mb2 community together so we have a place for new and existing players to play together in organised open matches.

I've made the community guidelines quite strict, so please read over them and try and stick to them because no doubt there will be a few who don't like it and will just try and shit all over it. Other than that, I look forward to seeing you all on MB2 Scrims

Hope to see you all there!

Hey all, most of you know me. Some of you might not. I've actually already posted this across a few discord servers already but wanted to leave a post here.

I've been toying with the idea of creating a clan neutral MB2 community specifically aimed at organising scrims, either internally within the MB2 scrim community I'm building or between community members and other scrim teams.

I've created a community called MB2 Scrim Corps, with a soft Clone Wars / Army of the Republic / Clone Army type feel to it. I'm planning on purely managing the community through discord and will look into hosting servers in the next few weeks. I'll also be looking for a first surge of 'Officers' (Staff/Administrators/Moderators) who will have a one time bypass of the progression system in the next couple of weeks to help kick start and manage the community.

The community ranking structure in place for moderation, administrative and organisational purposes.

Members of the community will be awarded the cadet rank when they begin and will be promoted through to private after participation in their first scrim. The ranking structure is of a similar nature i.e. Participation in scrims will award new ranks etc. Additional ranks are in place for 'Officers' and these are a conjunction of participation in scrims as well as helping with community moderation and organisation.

I'd love for you all to join so we can try and band the larger mb2 community together so we have a place for new and existing players to play together in organised open matches.

I've made the community guidelines quite strict, so please read over them and try and stick to them because no doubt there will be a few who don't like it and will just try and shit all over it. Other than that, I look forward to seeing you all on MB2 Scrims

Lmfao

I'm banned?

Nope, deleted the server.. Too many trolls and was getting flack in game for it so decided I couldn't be bothered trying to build a community.