•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue mb2 randomly freezes and cannot force to close.

for some reason in specific random moments when the game simply wants to freeze (example 1) when a round is about to begin (example 2 ) when a map is gonna change, i cannot close /force close the game at all and yes ive tried ctrl+alt+spr and all it does its bring a black screen with my mouse pointer and so what i need to do every single time this issue happens is just force reset my computer for restart and its annoying cause i dont knwo if doing that all the time its gonna ruin my pc lol, either way it would be nice to fix this problem once and for all.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
thank you so much im gonna give this a test.

did a test run and while the file seems to run when i do the combination of keys, but it doesnt do anything to close the program so id ont know if it will only work whne i have the issue or it should work either way.
Damn
It should terminate MBII always, no matter whether it's frozen or not :(

Try this:
  1. Replace text in your .bat file for this one:
    Code:
    taskkill /im jamp.exe /im mbii.x86.exe /im jasp.exe
    pause
  2. Run Movie Battles, press key combination once again
  3. You'll get a console window. Make a screenshot and post it to this thread.

7fd30166793a.png

mb2error.jpg

it has always been set to run as admin before anything btw, and also ive noticed that the only way to get this command box is when i minimize the mb2.exe or else the combination key *ctrl+alt+q* doesnt work.

Is this only an issue with mb?

If so. Rather than figuring out whats the problem why not try sidetepping it with a full re-install if you haven't already.

Delete mb, uninstall ja, remove any miscellaneous launcher files and then re-install ja, re-download mb and install.
3 out of 7 times, it might work!
It's 50/50:)

Math is for MMO nerds.

Is this only an issue with mb?

If so. Rather than figuring out whats the problem why not try sidetepping it with a full re-install if you haven't already.

Delete mb, uninstall ja, remove any miscellaneous launcher files and then re-install ja, re-download mb and install.
3 out of 7 times, it might work!
It's 50/50:)

Math is for MMO nerds.
yes this only happens with mb2 , and yea i was also considering reinstalling the whole thing but ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh XD