mb2 frag video - sample text

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Yo,

I had a bunch of old demos lying around so yesterday I felt inspired and started rendering and today but them together with some song that felt like it fits the mood of the editing. I thought this would be something fun to do while I still need to gather up a lot more material for the mb2 moments #4 that I want to do at some point.

Also don't mind the weird name on youtube, I am just trying out if such casual star wars headline gets more views from non mb2 players :p

Upvote 0
What's with you people and your taste in music? You disgust me. stil luv u tho

gud footag tho i suppos

Last edited:

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
i know this is a highlight reel so i shouldn't take it as representative of anything, at all, ever, but... but STILL... this video really makes me wonder about EU players and if they're all basically way ahead of NA players. And reminds me that there are levels of skill that i forget even exist. I gotta. I gotta aspire to them levels.

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
The music and the amazing editing complement each other so well that i get shivers from it, great job

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
What's with you people and your taste in music? You disgust me. stil luv u tho

gud footag tho i suppos
Complaining about the song choice is in most cases irrelevant since everyone has their own taste. Always judge how the song flows with the video itself :)

i know this is a highlight reel so i shouldn't take it as representative of anything, at all, ever, but... but STILL... this video really makes me wonder about EU players and if they're all basically way ahead of NA players. And reminds me that there are levels of skill that i forget even exist. I gotta. I gotta aspire to them levels.
Yes, every EU player is literally a god.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
@Gumba see i can't tell if you're deliberately misinterpreting my point and making fun of me for it, or if you're agreeing with my exaggeratedly-phrased point (that EU has more skill on-average and has a larger concentration of extremely skilled players) in your own exaggerated way. I can't tell! :^(

@Gargos i like the title idea, for drawing in new players. what if it was even more vague and clickbaity though. "EPIC STAR WARS FRAG REEL" or... something. I mean "How to Lightsaber - Jedi Academy" is the most popular mb2 video by far.

Plus i think it needs a really flashy-looking thumbnail. And the description should probably mention what the game actually is.

like...
J6uDum.jpg

full size: https://i.sli.mg/GXJvw3.jpg

which is just a shot at it by me, you can probly do something better since you have the demos and stuff

Last edited:
@Gumba see i can't tell if you're deliberately misinterpreting my point and making fun of me for it, or if you're agreeing with my exaggeratedly-phrased point (that EU has more skill on-average and has a larger concentration of extremely skilled players) in your own exaggerated way. I can't tell! :^(
both