Viserys

ex team lead
Movie Battles II Team Retired
BehHl6L.jpg

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Date in the lower right of the promo -2nd Jan.

Lindsey

Movie Battles II Team
This looks awesome, I will def try it out when the family obligations are done and over with XD

I think this is the best thing happened with Open mode since b17, and it made Open mode fun again, congrats. Btw this event is the ingame proof, that combining the "Trooper" classes into 1, and let players decide which abilities/weapons/attributes they want to use could have a huge positive impact on Open mode, because it would be less predictable, than it is now.

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
That was hell of a fun indeed. Would like to see some more of such events in future.

Viserys

ex team lead
The Christmas Event is now over. Thanks for playing!

Phelps

Donator
Played twice, it was fun, but I mostly lost HP, hehe. But having vacuum cleaner as Sith was uber lol.
What shall become with !spin command now? Do any of the servers have it on default or is it on demand only (in case of a new event)?

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
It would be cool when the map was like in the Picture! I would love that ! :D
This is Christmas dotf, which can be downloaded there:
Christmas duel of the fates | Movie Battles II Community
AFAIK it's not used anywhere right now. But before xmas some of AoD server ran a similar map, not sure was it the one I referenced or some other map though.
So you have to wait until next Christmas... or, you can go build your own mb2 server, with chess and poetesses :)

d0a7e282fb9e.jpg

This is Christmas dotf, which can be downloaded there:
Christmas duel of the fates | Movie Battles II Community
AFAIK it's not used anywhere right now. But before xmas some of AoD server ran a similar map, not sure was it the one I referenced or some other map though.
So you have to wait until next Christmas... or, you can go build your own mb2 server, with chess and poetesses :)

d0a7e282fb9e.jpg
and iirc christmas dotf uses the old layout, with the throne stairs lined up with main, and no balcony
unless someone makes a new version