MB II video

Good first Video. You can cut out the clips where you just cut down noob jedi that don't know how to play though ;)

T r i s t a n

Banned
Good first Video. You can cut out the clips where you just cut down noob jedi that don't know how to play though ;)
Why?
It shows her own skill in that she has surpassed the lesser duelists. In fact, it shows off the skill ceiling of this game. Which is wonderful for publicizing MBII.
They are still her "kills" why cut out her victories?

Last edited:

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I think you could find a better recording software. The video was just 480p and wasn't upscaled at all, the audio was heavily compressed too.

T r i s t a n

Banned
I think you could find a better recording software. The video was just 480p and wasn't upscaled at all, the audio was heavily compressed too.
Mirillis Action is in my opinion the best gameplay recording software, it has a very low impact on FPS.
Sound is easy: Audacity.
For editing and rendering I suggest Sony Vegas 10+ you can find many different "free" downloads...
(Ps. I would also suggest typing in "/broadsword 2000" in the command, it will make your models have somewhat decent ragdoll effect. Good for recording and entertainment purposes.) ;)

Why?
It shows her own skill in that she has surpassed the lesser duelists. In fact, it shows off the skill ceiling of this game. Which is wonderful for publicizing MBII.
They are still her "kills" why cut out her victories?
No it shows nothing

Wow, thank you everyone for responses!
I had many demos but tried to select only the best ones.
Music was difficult to choose, first melody was prepared long ago but second I found just today.
If it comes to technical matter, yes I am not so knowledgeable. That's great that you gave advices with
sound and image quality, I really appreciate that.
First I used fraps to record, but it takes very much space so I converted to mp4. I know it must been a weak choice.
Otherwise I could not load it into WMM. Through WMM converted into 1080 resolution option, hoped to "fix" it that way.
Next time video quality will be better, I will concentrate on that.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Mirillis Action is in my opinion the best gameplay recording software, it has a very low impact on FPS.
Sound is easy: Audacity.
For editing and rendering I suggest Sony Vegas 10+ you can find many different "free" downloads...
(Ps. I would also suggest typing in "/broadsword 2000" in the command, it will make your models have somewhat decent ragdoll effect. Good for recording and entertainment purposes.) ;)
Honestly Fraps, and Sony Vegas Pro 10 are all I use. I found that DXtory is a nice alternative to fraps as well (With the Lagarith Lossless Codec) I don't know any good freeware editing software unfortunately. Audacity isn't really needed, Sony Vegas is good enough for everything.

T r i s t a n

Banned
Honestly Fraps, and Sony Vegas Pro 10 are all I use. I found that DXtory is a nice alternative to fraps as well (With the Lagarith Lossless Codec) I don't know any good freeware editing software unfortunately. Audacity isn't really needed, Sony Vegas is good enough for everything.
You are right.
I just find Fraps uses too much power and draws from my FPS during gameplay if I am using a laptop. Fraps also creates MASSIVE file sizes, usually in the GB's... Action uses very little power, retains video quality, and creates much smaller file sizes, equaling shorter rendering times.
But yes, Sony Vegas is probably your best bet for video editing. It is very professional.

AODVIX

US Official Server Admin
That kid tho. EZ Reminded me of Gargos' video of how he faced 3 Sith and then died.