Marvel Map

Plasma

Movie Battles II Team Retired
DOWNLOAD

LdttR3J.jpg

Map
The map is split into seven different areas, the main area of the map (where both teams spawn) is a section of New York with Grand Central Terminal and the Avenger's Tower in the middle. In New York there are portals which lead to the six other areas of the map; Odin's Vault on Asgard, HYDRA Siberian Facility, X-Men Danger Room, The Red Room, Sanctuary and Oscorp Lab C35.

New York
qmZ1Mi5.jpg

p9rWrqo.jpg

HH74H20.jpg

Asgard - Odin's Vault
nfi5YiV.jpg

HYDRA Siberian Facility
nWvebXR.jpg

X-Men Danger Room
DyKNFZP.jpg

The Red Room
ByKJMp0.jpg

Sanctuary
8NM9xTj.jpg

Oscorp Lab C35
G4C0Uhj.jpg

Objective
The objective for the Villains is to collect all six Infinity Stones which are located in the six portal areas of the map and deposit them into the device in the New York map to power it up. Once it's powered up the Villains have to use it to turn it on and if that happens they win and it will cause half of the players to be snapped.

In order to stop them the Heroes must prevent the Villains from depositing the Infinity Stones or using the device. To do this the Heroes can pick up the Infinity Stones in order to keep them away from the villains. While they hold an Infinity Stone they'll be shown on the radar at all times so the Villains will know exactly where to find them and the Heroes can't deposit the Infinity Stones in the device.

9DBDTpz.jpg

ICsNHkF.jpg

Characters
There are 27 Hero characters and 28 Villain characters to choose from. They're all from different parts of the Marvel Universe all with their own unique abilities and weapons.

WFVTnA0.jpg

I'd like to give a big thanks to HUM-3154 on JKHub for making this large roster possible because of the work they've done bringing Marvel character models into Jedi Academy.

Credits
Map: Plasma
FA: Plasma
Player Models: HUM-3154 (Ported from Marvel Heroes & Marvel Future Fight)
Map Objects: Lt1 and Black Rayne Studios
Miramar Skybox: Hipshot
Snowyhills Skybox: komaokc
Space Skybox: Mr.Who
Town Skybox: (clk)dskins

Upvote 3

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I hope enough people get a chance to play this as I put a fair bit of effort in code fixes to make it work properly.

FrenzY

Chaos Connoisseur
Movie Battles II Team
It's a real bummer we can't include this in MB2, but I am super excited to play it. Nice work, Plasma.

.biggs

uM Team Mapper
where do I put the file because I put the pk file in MBII but I don't see the map in game
it seems Plasma didn't include an .arena file, so it won't show up in-game; you'll have to do /map marvel in console to start it, or if you have a server /rcon map marvel or /smod map marvel