•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Mapping, how can i put my map into my server?

Hello,

I am molaes and i created one map, and i did everything compiled to .bsp file and copied one .siege from mb2assets3.pk3, and created one .pk3 file and i consoled it on .Naboo] Temple.[RTV] Server <-My server and i Consoled that: "/smod map naboo_temple", my map name is "naboo_temple". Files: naboo_temple.bsp, naboo_temple.siege, and the .pk3 name: naboo_temple.pk3, and my server is a different hoster ggu-servers.de (Hoster: Draakoor), he host my server i dont bought it he gifted me two (German server), and i cannot edit some .cfg files, anyone can help me? :).

Screenshots:

unknown.png

helpi.png

unknown.png

-
If anyone can help me thanks! <3

Last edited:
Remalus - Today at 4:08 PM
Drakoor
I've got some help for you and Mol's map problem
Take the map, put it in the server's MBII folder
Then just load any map in game. When you switch map, that's when it checks to see what .bsp files are in your server's MBII folder. Then after this you should be able to change to the map at any time :p

Drakoor
Then just load any map in game. When you switch map, that's when it checks to see what .bsp files are in your server's MBII folder
Then after this you should be able to change to the map at any time :p
Yes, i know i put into server's MBII Folder but i cannot put into server's MBII Folder beacuse its not my server you didnt saw that in thread?
my server is a different hoster ggu-servers.de (Hoster: Draakoor), he host my server i dont bought it he gifted me two (German server), and i cannot edit some .cfg files, anyone can help me? :).
This is what i said few times man in discord, but there you go Remalus.

Remalus - Today at 4:08 PM
Drakoor
Then just load any map in game. When you switch map, that's when it checks to see what .bsp files are in your server's MBII folder. Then after this you should be able to change to the map at any time :p
Thanks for your help! Remalus

Hello,

I am molaes and i created one map, and i did everything compiled to .bsp file and copied one .siege from mb2assets3.pk3, and created one .pk3 file and i consoled it on .Naboo] Temple.[RTV] Server <-My server and i Consoled that: "/smod map naboo_temple", my map name is "naboo_temple". Files: naboo_temple.bsp, naboo_temple.siege, and the .pk3 name: naboo_temple.pk3, and my server is a different hoster ggu-servers.de (Hoster: Draakoor), he host my server i dont bought it he gifted me two (German server), and i cannot edit some .cfg files, anyone can help me? :).

Screenshots:

View attachment 3049

View attachment 3050

View attachment 3051
-
If anyone can help me thanks! <3
[EXPIRED] We are fixed! thanks for your help Remalus and Draakoor! :).