Mando Jetpack Assisted Quick Get Up/Melee Skill

I think mando would benefit from some more gear selections, and could be a more interesting class to play and fight against.

A 5-10 point rocket boots attachment is what I would suggest. It would allow a quick get up into jetpack (using extra fuel for the quick get up), and could allow a stronger lunge kick for melee (also using fuel). Any thoughts on this? I'd like mando to be able to eschew the flamethrower and go for a more melee/wrist laser approach to fighting jedi, and maybe dicentivize rocket kamikaze a bit.

Again I'll suggest allowing separate class buttons for flame/wrist blaster. This would be a big QOL update for mandos.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
quick-getup using fuel is a interesting concept. It would have to be a huge cost to fuel though to be implemented fairly

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
This concept is something that's come up on and off internally but anything radical is being relegated to closer looks at each classes specifically.

quick-getup using fuel is a interesting concept. It would have to be a huge cost to fuel though to be implemented fairly
I agree. You shouldn't be able to just fly away from being pushed down with no recourse. I would balance the cost around the cost of fuel required to set a jedi on fire, as an ostensibly 'anti-jedi' ability. Probably 150%-200% could be reasonable for a 'get out of death' card.

This concept is something that's come up on and off internally but anything radical is being relegated to closer looks at each classes specifically.

Good to know!

Any thoughts on rocket kick, or mandos receiving some gadget assisted or enhanced melee?

Lee

Historically speaking, this is DOA. Even the smallest most sensible change to manda is dismissed. The idea they would be given more tools, balanced or not, is cute at best.

Historically speaking, this is DOA. Even the smallest most sensible change to manda is dismissed. The idea they would be given more tools, balanced or not, is cute at best.

Remember that mando used to have proj rifle, and silence yourself

Truer words have never been spoken. Its laughable. God forbid they slightly tweak flamethrower to discourage any non-noob Jedi from happily running directly into the stream for 2-3 full seconds to slash you, or dare to touch push spam viability.

Just walk, pleb. That way we can run up and slash you. Game is obviously being tailored to favor the specifictastes of a couple people on the dev team instead of making sane changes.

Mandalorian reduced to being a walking single use rocket launcher as some sort of sick joke. Highly skilled and experienced players can of course make anything work. Great, so if I sweat like I did 18 years ago I can beat almost anyone, and if I dont almost anyone can walk at me and chain push and get an easy kill.

"Force push being fixed soon"

BS, they wont touch it.