make wookiees great again

1: charge needs to always knock down on contact, even if you're crouching. that shit is already hard enough to commit to without some dick holding C and swinging red
2: bring back godcaster 3
3: nerf red swings to do under 400 damage

listed in descending order of importance, 1 being something that absolutely needs to be done

wooks are trash and saberists are OP as hell, and caster wooks are even more trash than rage wooks(why pick a caster wook over literally any other gunner), this all needs to change

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Charge is super op. If you crouch and get hit it can still do like 60 hp dmg. Besides it is easy to hold caster and then switch to melee and charge instantly. Reflexes wont save you against that, only if you can predict it happening at the right moment and even that can be fainted by skilled wooks and start shooting instead.

But I agree that caster right now is a bore. costs too much to buy a good caster. I liked it when charge shot was still strong when the gun was nerfed to low rate of fire with caster 2 but charge shot was still strong. Was so much fun to play the ”charge & barge” build. Imo the old wook wasnt even that op (caster 2 with high rate of fire), should revert to that or completely overhaul wook. Right now it is either full rage build or caster 3 with 300 hp and str3.

Charge is super op. If you crouch and get hit it can still do like 60 hp dmg. Besides it is easy to hold caster and then switch to melee and charge instantly. Reflexes wont save you against that, only if you can predict it happening at the right moment and even that can be fainted by skilled wooks and start shooting instead..
i'll admit that dealing with that as a gunner is pretty scary shit, so easy(probably not so easy to code) solution: make it so charge will always knockdown if you have fists or a saber out

if you punch somebody as wook it shud kill them but also cause a lightning bolt to arc out from their dissipating remains and chain reaction kill every member of the enemy team

All the classes need buffing, more weapons and weak classes getting large buffs to compete with the other powerful classes

the problem is that caster wook last update was super strong because of a bug, which caused every single shot to drain FP as if they were charged shots. so it drained way more FP than intended

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
1. Bring back lightning resist
2. Revert the fire rate changes
3. Revert the projectile speeds (make caster shots slower)
That should be a good start
Holy shit I actually agree.

Bolded I think would have been the better (read: more fun) solution to nerfing bowcaster.

Yeah wookies are pretty useless at the moment, even on maps where they're meant to be good.

I don't understand why reb classes keep getting nerfed when imp classes are so much better, plus they have map defending advantage 90 percent of the time. Good players always stack on imps for these reasons which only compounds the problem.

yessss and while we're at it let's make wookiee rage lunge into a jumping style move where they'll hop like speedslash towards where you aim. Perhaps enough to climb obstacles. that'd be sweet.