Make pull cost as much as push

I think pull should cost as many class points as push.
I should be able to use pull 3 and sense 3 with jump 3 and force block 3 with saber defend 2

1.pull is harder to aim then push
2.pull cant push away grenades
3.pull cant push people off ledges in most cases
4.pull has less range then push
5.pull can only grab 1 person
6.pull is generally less versatile
7.pull is way riskier because you have to aim it

the one thing it does better is that it pulls and doesn't push "obviously" so when you are 1v1ing a gunner in an open space they wont be pushed far away where you don't need to chase them down before they get up
but in most cases push wont make them go too far away especially since many maps have close quarters spaces or walls that they will hit.
trading off push 3 for pull 3 is generally handicapping yourself so It shouldn't cost more points to use.

only thing I can possibly see as a negative for this is it gives force whores an extra 2 points to use on speed/lightning or sense.

6.pull is generally less versatile
7.pull is way riskier because you have to aim it
All levels of pull can steal a gunners gun, so even though its not a knockdown, you could have just taken away a clones clone rifle, a P3 hero's P3, an ET's A280/T21. And the pulled guns are able to be picked up by your teammates as well.

Pull is less risky than push because pull doesn't have a 2 second cooldown between pulls nor a 1.5 (or so) second vulnerability period where you cant block blaster shots or use other actions.

All levels of pull can steal a gunners gun, so even though its not a knockdown, you could have just taken away a clones clone rifle, a P3 hero's P3, an ET's A280/T21. And the pulled guns are able to be picked up by your teammates as well.

Pull is less risky than push because pull doesn't have a 2 second cooldown between pulls nor a 1.5 (or so) second vulnerability period where you cant block blaster shots or use other actions.
2 more point costs for taking someones gun in my opinion is not a better trade off over pushing nades/rockets and people off ledges plus pushing people into other people that might be walking or have force points

why would you take pull 1 or 2 as well when that will waste points that can go into sense or jump which are far more useful.

2 more point costs for taking someones gun in my opinion is not a better trade off over pushing nades/rockets and people off ledges plus pushing people into other people that might be walking or have force points

why would you take pull 1 or 2 as well when that will waste points that can go into sense or jump which are far more useful.
In general open mode, I rarely use anything over sense 1, and jump 3 is only important to me when dealing with multiple jedi or tons of nades. grabbing pull 2 isn't terrible since push 2 is dirt cheap and lets you push all projectiles. you don't need to worry about pull vs push because you should always be able to afford push 2 on any build you run.

If you're playing an aggressive playstyle, pull 2 is a valuable thing to run as it's far safer to use than push is in a fight, as well as unexpected. Plus it lets you give your mando's opportunities to fly around with a CR3

I'm tired - TLDR: Push 2 is dirt cheap at 4 points, so you never have to worry about running pull or push, you should always be able to afford push 2, and pull 2 still has really good offensive capabilities without the drawbacks that push has (cooldown, vulnerability).

Last edited: