Make Jakku map

tittle says all :D

edit: accidently made in wrong section, i cant delete my own thread, so can some1 move it plz?

Upvote 0

Lindsey

Movie Battles II Team
How would you propose the idea? Given the age and limits of the game engine and the fact that Jakku is very open aside from ship wreckage (essentially Tatooine), the map would need to take into account performance, balance of classes (mandos and force users can go to great heights), and feasibility (easy to do objectives, easy to learn layout).

Given these parameters, can you suggest a layout/objective for the map? A mix of interior and outdoor settings would work well with this I'd say.

Honestly, if you rename Tatooine to Jakku.
I wouldn't notice. They both look the same to me, except jakku has ship graveyards.

I think thats what he wants, a ship graveyard and you fight over scrap and salvage as the objectives.
So basically a giant open map with the occasional giant piece of shit sticking out of the ground that resembles a star destroyer, or a rebel blockade runner.

Last edited:
Maybe the place where Finn chases Rey when the New Order shows up, That would provide a bit of cover and was actually used in a "fight" even though they just ran away, could be a cool concept.

EDIT: Obj could be to get BB8 kind of like getting Han in the Cloud City map