if(M1 == clicked)
{
wait 100ms;
hold M2;
wait 200ms;
unhold M2;
exit;
}
Combos shouldn't be continuable if the block button is pressed. Makes the game cancer when you have some guy with interruptible swings that can't be disarmed, allowing bad players to ez the game, with no skill involved.

You can slap perfect sb on prediction in three scenarios.

1. on combo timing, slap on contact of their hit (listening to hit sounds helps), hold w to reduce distance to make the timing as fast as possible, slight yaw of the slap to the left as well should help.

2. on counter timing, slap just before your swing lands.

3. on halfswing timing, slap at the very end of your opponents swing return animation.

Combo and counter timing have variation as there is a period of time to input the swing, halfswing timing does not as attack must be held/input at the end of the return animation.

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
People out here playing with scripts where
if(M1 == clicked)
{
wait 100ms;
hold M2;
wait 200ms;
unhold M2;
exit;
}
Combos shouldn't be continuable if the block button is pressed. Makes the game cancer when you have some guy with interruptible swings that can't be disarmed, allowing bad players to ez the game, with no skill involved.
It just means you need to be more tactful with your disarm attempts, e.g. let the enemy think they have the upperhand, throwing caution to the wind with combo SBs, and then attempt disarm.

Even the best SBers can get disarmed.

Just get behind them and swing and you should be able to pass through their block no problem, works for me almost 100% of the time

Just make sure you are not facing an opponent with a high mouse sensitivity

Are scripts really that easy?

That's insane. I thought cheating was just thrown around here as a joke. Who does this in a 1,200 year old video game?

I literally tested a taunt spam script i made myself and it worked under a VM, which can be downloaded for free from several sources like vmware or virtualbox for windows.