Make a TikTok to advertise the mod

I think everyone here would like to see more people playing this mod, and TikTok is very effective for advertising and getting views on your stuff, so maybe some funny moment/gameplay shorts, update announcements or something else would work to get some attention and bring more people to this amazing mod that many people don't know about. The mod definitely needs more advertising and I think this might be a good shot and it's free to get people to know about the mod.

Anyway, I haven't posted here in years and I saw there is a new update, so I might see how it is now and thought I should suggest something like this as I've learned something in the meantime. :) Anyway, have fun everyone!

Wow what a great idea!!!!!
I will recommend this CRAZY FUNNY youtuber named A fake sheep.
He makes the FUNNIEST and most EPICEST movie battles 2 youtube compilations!!!

I'll message him to see if he wants to make some totally EPIC movie battles 2 TIKTOKS

Wow what a great idea!!!!!
I will recommend this CRAZY FUNNY youtuber named A fake sheep.
He makes the FUNNIEST and most EPICEST movie battles 2 youtube compilations!!!

I'll message him to see if he wants to make some totally EPIC movie battles 2 TIKTOKS
Was that video supposed to be funny?

I bet it's Macemadunussus' ploy to convince us we get 1000 unique players/day

1697643961053.png

It's not the 1000 you mentioned, but thats just for today.
and if the MB2 official stats aren't a trustworthy enough source, I personally can confirm these numbers, from just the EU duelling playerbase.
Anyone calling the game "dead" is wrong. There is still alot of players. People come and go, like any game... it's a cycle

View attachment 7612
and if the MB2 official stats aren't a trustworthy enough source, I personally can confirm these numbers, from just the EU duelling playerbase.
Anyone calling the game "dead" is wrong. There is still alot of players. People come and go, like any game... it's a cycle
I made a joke
quite obviously
i thought

Leo

Internal Beta Team
View attachment 7612
I agree, the EU dueling scene is definitely not dead and it thrives. It has never been more active.
Also about the unique players, I am pretty sure it is a reliable statistic and not just different IPs from VPNs people use to play on server. It is good thing to see that this game gains its popularity back.

Leo

Internal Beta Team
well well well.
1697899597780.png

Perhaps now we know why is the amount of unique players so high! I thought bots aren't allowed?