Make a change to basic hilts because they look awful

Go with Veteran hilt for Single saber and Duals, as for Staff... pick something visually similar.

What is the point of tryharding with maps if something you have on your screen most of the time is an eyesore like those hilts. Add more universalt hilts in good taste remove outdated stuff.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Wait, what do you mean by basic hilts? Default hilts? If so, I strongly agree that the default staff hilt (Guardian) is ugly as hell, and while the default single hilt isn't terrible, there are some others I'd prefer like, yeah, the Veteran (KOTOR I think?) one.

Go with Veteran hilt for Single saber and Duals, as for Staff... pick something visually similar.

What is the point of tryharding with maps if something you have on your screen most of the time is an eyesore like those hilts. Add more universalt hilts in good taste remove outdated stuff.
I don't know if they should be removed simply because people may be attached to them at this point, and having them as an option is something I wouldn't like to see disappear. However, if you are looking for better models, I'd probably recommend checking out Peneke Pack. It's a super common model replacement pack and usually seems to do a pretty good job of mixing things up & keeping them neat. I can't remember what the thread is actually called, but you can just google Peneke Pack 1.7.5 and it should be by the top.