Mace Windu Audio Replacement (NOW FIXED)

D

Deleted member 449

Trayvon Martini (ingame name) here, coming to you with a finished product. What I present is a Mace Windu Audio Replacement pack. What this does is that it replaces all of Mace Windu's audio taunts, gloats, flourishes, etc. with ones from Samuel L. Jackson (other films with him in it). You'll be hearing Mace Windu screaming f*ck this and f*ck that and asking what country you hail from. I have two installation options:

Hassle-Free copy: Dropbox - zz_mbmodels2.pk3
- This is just a drag-in copy. Delete the original "zz_mbmodels2.pk3" COMPLETELY from your MBII folder. After that, just drag this into the MBII folder. If you don't delete the original completely, this mod will not work. This has been tested by my friends.
Hassle-Filled copy: Dropbox - mace_winduvm.zip
- This is an advanced user copy. You'd need pakscape to edit the old "zz_mbmodels2.pk3" and replace the original macewindu_vm in there with the modified one.

I HIGHLY suggest you back up your zz_mbmodels2.pk3 should anything happen. The only side effect I see is that sometimes Mace Windu will give a default death noise, but i don't know what causes this. Any way, everything else should work. I owe credit to the MBII team for making this wonderful mod, the original creator of Mace Windu's model, and soundboard.com for providing every single piece of audio.

EDIT: Three of the audio bits never bothered to trigger ingame. I believe this to be the cause of one default death noise. I've fixed everything and readjusted the links.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Mirilan

Donator
Hmm, I thought there was a replacement pack for that already, but it's still good to have another I suppose lol. I'll have to try it out. :)

Hmm, I thought there was a replacement pack for that already, but it's still good to have another I suppose lol. I'll have to try it out. :)

Just cause there's a replacement pack for the same model doesn't mean the replacements are the same. I would recommend checking this one out if not only for it's laugh value. We spent several hours yesterday listening to several Pulp Fiction lines and laughing our ass off. This is a great replacement Trayvon. I will definitely be keeping this.

Trayvon Martini (ingame name) here, coming to you with a finished product. What I present is a Mace Windu Audio Replacement pack. What this does is that it replaces all of Mace Windu's audio taunts, gloats, flourishes, etc. with ones from Samuel L. Jackson (other films with him in it). You'll be hearing Mace Windu screaming f*ck this and f*ck that and asking what country you hail from. I have two installation options:

Hassle-Free copy: Dropbox - zz_mbmodels2.pk3
- This is just a drag-in copy. Delete the original "zz_mbmodels2.pk3" COMPLETELY from your MBII folder. After that, just drag this into the MBII folder. If you don't delete the original completely, this mod will not work. This has been tested by my friends.
Hassle-Filled copy: Dropbox - mace_winduvm.zip
- This is an advanced user copy. You'd need pakscape to edit the old "zz_mbmodels2.pk3" and replace the original macewindu_vm in there with the modified one.

I HIGHLY suggest you back up your zz_mbmodels2.pk3 should anything happen. The only side effect I see is that sometimes Mace Windu will give a default death noise, but i don't know what causes this. Any way, everything else should work. I owe credit to the MBII team for making this wonderful mod, the original creator of Mace Windu's model, and soundboard.com for providing every single piece of audio.

EDIT: Three of the audio bits never bothered to trigger ingame. I believe this to be the cause of one default death noise. I've fixed everything and readjusted the links.
how do i do sound replacements? i want to replace rosh penins voice with another characters but i don't know how.

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Hey, let me fix it for you, while the mod works, it's way too big just to be a sound replacement mod. Try this out, it should work.

Dropbox - zzz_motherfuckingmace.pk3

You can edit the link and put this in your main post if you want