Lt.claim's Workshop episode 4 or something

Hey ! it's this time of the year , the time where I return to my favourite mod and try and do stuff for it.
Today, I return to one of my favourite project : Imperial Stormtroopers ! But not any stormtroopers, ! I worked on one of my oldest endeavour : making a good Snowtrooper model !
ekdXbgO.png

Yes, it's a port / frankenstein yet again, mixing parts from 3 different snowtrooper model (JKA, TFU and JFO). I'm really happy with the result ! I still have to work on the skin, I'm sure not everyone want their trooper grey and would prefer them to be more cream, like they normaly are ... but hey ! just look how much i improved !
wGqEQhR.png

Yep, i've been at it for almost a decade now ! it's insane !
Anyway, you know me, I love me some useless niche models that no one will probably ever use, so here ya go , as a bonus, here are some Works in progress too !
IxxO7pB.jpg

yes, JFO ! not enough different troopers in this game for me, but it'll do !

And of course, you may remember I posted a replacement pack sometimes ago, which replaced all the stormtroopers you actually have in the game from the old hapslash trooper to the less old DT85 trooper, with tons of added stuff I borrowed from different game and other models and also excellent skins made by very talented people ! So don't hesitate to download it if you wanna upgrade your boys in white ! link : zz_ZDT85troopermodupdate
2o3zEoJ.jpg

Upvote 0
here is the pack, with most models from this thread and the last ... If some characters particularly interest you and seem a little wonky, don't hesitate and i'll try and fix'em up... some of these models date from last year and i didn't test them recently.
DOWNLOAD LINK
oh and credit : almost all models come from force arena or star wars rivals (both mobile games) with few frankenstein part from base models. the rebel spec ops come from star war galaxy. some part (like the duros head) come from SWTOR.
Hey nice update to your stormtrooper pack, but the link you provided to your other pack posts are no longer functioning. Could you please post the links to all the packs' current versions that you're working on? So that people can download and enjoy them again.

OK, sorry for the little delay, I decided to work harder on the snow trooper model , it looked good but caused problem, causing the game to crash and all ... It's almost good now, and i'll be able to think about the texture after that !

oh and a little surprise for Christmas, a brand new port of a character who i don't think had a model before !
brilbPS.jpg

Fennec Shand, from the mandalorian and soon from the BOB ! I'll try to realease her before the premiere of the show !
I'll probably make a small pack of what i'm showing here, and i'll check out my older files too...

Hey ! it's this time of the year , the time where I return to my favourite mod and try and do stuff for it.
Today, I return to one of my favourite project : Imperial Stormtroopers ! But not any stormtroopers, ! I worked on one of my oldest endeavour : making a good Snowtrooper model !
ekdXbgO.png

Yes, it's a port / frankenstein yet again, mixing parts from 3 different snowtrooper model (JKA, TFU and JFO). I'm really happy with the result ! I still have to work on the skin, I'm sure not everyone want their trooper grey and would prefer them to be more cream, like they normaly are ... but hey ! just look how much i improved !
wGqEQhR.png

Yep, i've been at it for almost a decade now ! it's insane !
Anyway, you know me, I love me some useless niche models that no one will probably ever use, so here ya go , as a bonus, here are some Works in progress too !
IxxO7pB.jpg

yes, JFO ! not enough different troopers in this game for me, but it'll do !

And of course, you may remember I posted a replacement pack sometimes ago, which replaced all the stormtroopers you actually have in the game from the old hapslash trooper to the less old DT85 trooper, with tons of added stuff I borrowed from different game and other models and also excellent skins made by very talented people ! So don't hesitate to download it if you wanna upgrade your boys in white ! link : zz_ZDT85troopermodupdate
2o3zEoJ.jpg
I know this is really late but those JFO models are amazing especially the scout troopers! Has there been any progress on these?