{LS} Knight's den Sever admin

I am not sure who runs this sever. but for some reason its the one every one plays on. lately the amount of people laming is bad unplayable at times. This will go on for hours and there never an admin. Also a cheater whos been playing with a pb script for like 3 weeks. but its not only bad for new comers but starting to make other longer players not want to play. Hope for the sever owner to maybe give more people admin rights or at lease try to clean this shit up.

LS server isn't an official server so they can't really do anything about it, they need more admins probably its one of most popular NA duel servers. Pbscripters are a problem with the game, and more people are starting to abuse it seems, hopefully the devs are working on fixing that. I'd just report it on their discord if you see it for now

If they are inactive and not renewing their smods Solution is pretty straight forward, make a new server and be dispatching smods. This is seriously what NA needs for awhile now.

I am not sure who runs this sever. but for some reason its the one every one plays on. lately the amount of people laming is bad unplayable at times. This will go on for hours and there never an admin. Also a cheater whos been playing with a pb script for like 3 weeks. but its not only bad for new comers but starting to make other longer players not want to play. Hope for the sever owner to maybe give more people admin rights or at lease try to clean this shit up.

You can't pb a downstab.

Amyrha

Donator
Hello, LS server owner here. A big reason things like this might go unnoticed is because it's gone unreported. We actually have a pretty decent list of active admins compared to most NA servers, but people tend to not say anything when someone is laming ingame, so an admin can't always know. Even if they do, an admin isn't always on 24/7, and people can use the @Admin Ping in the Discord if they need one. If you have any information about a PB scripter, please DM it to me or another councilor on Discord as well, as we haven't heard anything about that.

Here's a link to the Discord.

Ls Admin here. I regularly try to navigate FFA to areas away from spawn. We have protocol that allows up to kick and tempban. There are a lot of VPN users that can make it less effective but it is a constant battle. If you have an issue I recommend telling the person you do not want to be lamed in chat and also reach out on the discord if you do not believe you are being helped. Sometimes back up can help. Thanks.

OK thanks guys hor the replay. yeah i will make sure to take the time to get ahold of some one. I ve told them many time not to its also somthing i never do and they know it as far as the pb scripter have not seen him in a few days but i did post a video on here.

I'm admin and founder of Knight's den. Rest assured this troublemakers will be dealt with. Thank you for your patience and I hope to see you on the server again.