Looking for moderators!

Hey you!

Always thought that those pesky moderators are the absolute worst at their job? Now it's your turn!

Considering the amount of time currently being invested in moderation and a general perception that perhaps the developers shouldn't be the ones doing all the moderating, we've decided to ask you for help.

We are looking for people who want to help keep discussions on-topic and civil. Nothing special is required for you to apply, but do note that we prefer people who are already leaving a positive mark on the forums with their own activity. All you need to do is be aware of what's being posted and apply the Forums Rules / Code of Conduct. Being a Moderator is a responsible role, so you are expected to use your powers wisely.

Head on over to the Developer Applications section to leave your application for forum Moderator!

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
We are looking for people who want to help keep discussions on-topic and civil.

I know a lot of people who can vouch for me
1474490303-risitas468.png

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
A recent verdict by the moderation team failed to rule in favor of removing a senseless off-topic warning that I received yesterday. Due to still holding my ground on my own innocence, I am currently at slight enmity with the moderation team, though not entirely so.

The reason that I am replying is because under normal circumstances, I would have applied. As of right now however, having a run-in with the law so close to my application date would likely shoot my application down automatically, and as a result I can not apply.

I don't think that would stop anyone. As long as you are generally of good character then your application will be considered. A totally clean record is not a pre-requisite - though if you have been banned and not shown a willingness to post within the forums rules since returning that would be a problem.

Last edited:
I am ready to take justice in my elephant hands! I'll make sure to give warns to all these stupid cucks (including myself)
Do i have a
a positive mark on the forums
? More like a shitstain. Yes indeed, i am a local anal clown, it's boring without clowns, eh? It'll be even more fun when you'll have a clown with moderator powers, i'll counterbalance catlady with my positive thinking!
Do i have a clean record? Immaculate!
Do i want to be a moderator?
слон.jpg
Did i read and agree with CoC?
Yes i do agree with everything written in coc.
Now give me special powers

Reactions: Shi

Subaru

Not a car!
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Goliath, your warning was so minor it would not have been a consideration. Your incessant complaining afterwards at getting a zero point warning in the offtopic section on the other hand....:rolleyes:

Goliath, your warning was so minor it would not have been a consideration. Your incessant complaining afterwards at getting a zero point warning in the offtopic section on the other hand....:rolleyes:
i need to get new glasses because a few days ago i saw that you were back in mb2 team but now your profile says otherwise x_X

Subaru

Not a car!
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
i need to get new glasses because a few days ago i saw that you were back in mb2 team but now your profile says otherwise x_X
I broke my forum permissions by accident. I was trying to setup the forums I could view and somehow made it so that I didn't have permission to modify myself.

Goliath, you made this a bigger deal than it should have been.

I apologize for taking a matter so minor, and blowing it out of proportion. The fault is mine.

In regards to sending in an application, I believe that I would be better suited as a member of the community rather than an administrator of it.

Last edited: